gazza87

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

Im not keen on out and out wingers in any case. They seem a little bit of a luxury in today's game.

Agreed 

even McCann at his peak was a luxury 

I loved McCann but people have short, romantic memories 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I’m gonna get accused of being a hater but when Dorrans is fit again and if Holt keeps up his last 2 performances then I’d have him ahead of Jack 

I keep saying it though those full back positions are my major concern - if we get 5 million to spend id buy 2 solid full backs 

I'd say he's ahead of jack anyway due to jack's discipline problems, it might do him the world of good to be dropped and told his behaviour is unacceptable.

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

I'd say he's ahead of jack anyway due to jack's discipline problems, it might do him the world of good to be dropped and told his behaviour is unacceptable.

No argument here 

wee Holt isn’t the best player but he’s a model pro imo 

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

I’ve always liked 3/5/2 

I’m not big on Danny Wilson but first half an hour aside (understandably as he’s not played in a while) he done more against Hearts than than wee poser Cardoso has done for us plus he’d be protected by Alves and McCrorie 

I don’t think you can have both Jack and Holt in same team 

I know wee Morelos goals have dried up but he’s still got decent all round play he brings people into the game and is a presence - I’d still like to see Herrera with him up top but then again you can’t discount Miller on Saturdays form 

all that with Pedro gone and hopefully a competent manager coming in, it’s a good headache to have - for a wee change 

I quite like Wilson and wouldn't mind him playing instead of Cardoso, would give us more balance having a left footer in there too. 

Think Jack and Holt could easily play in a midfield 3 with Dorrans, Jack sitting, Holt being busy and Dorrans getting forward.

Really cant see Herrera coming good. What a waste of money him, Cardoso and Pena look to be, frightening that they've cost about £5m between them.

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

I quite like Wilson and wouldn't mind him playing instead of Cardoso, would give us more balance having a left footer in there too. 

Think Jack and Holt could easily play in a midfield 3 with Dorrans, Jack sitting, Holt being busy and Dorrans getting forward.

Really cant see Herrera coming good. What a waste of money him, Cardoso and Pena look to be, frightening that they've cost about £5m between them.

Shut it 

Folk having a go at candeias makes me laugh. The combination that he and Tav have is the best we have seen down that right wing in a long time. I think both have been very good in a team that has started poorly.

To be honest I still feel this squad is a huge improvement on last year. If the Mexicans has lived up to their price tags and we had signed a left winger I think we could have been having a very good year.

Sadly it's not been that way and Pedro not keeping the squad on side means we start again. As others have said fresh starts all round for me. We need to add quality to what we already have... Not go through a complete rebuild imo.

OP's preferred 3-4-3 formation:

Wass Foderingham

Taverni Rear        Alvass         Wallass.

Krankyarse       Dorrranus      Carlos Pain in the Ass        Jack Ass

Windy Ass           Morelass       Candy Ass

Sub. Barjonass.

I wouldn't be totally against Morelos playing wide left and cutting in,put either Miller or Hardie through the middle I'd then be looking for Morelos to get in the box as soon as Tav or Candieas have the ball,he often drifts wide and runs the channels in games anyway.

Wes

Tav McCrorie Bruno John

Candieas Holt Dorrans 

Morelos

Miller/Hardie