Who Should Be Our Next Manager?

Lloyd

Out of these 5 candidates..  

228 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think should be our next Manager?

On 12/10/2017 at 09:45, WATP-FOREVER said:

Theresa May - well you started it.

As far as catholics go, and this may surprise you, Theresa May's football management record is absolute fucking shite compared to Clarke's.

Clarke will make Killie the most improved team in the spfl this season.

They hadn't won a game till he arrived and were in the relegation zone.

He will have a them in the top 5 by the end of the season.

He's got my vote for consideration as manager and, regardless of experience, my vote for PM.

GeeSS and ronniescu like this

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Think we all know what’s gonny happen here. If we beat Hibs the night I expect murty to get it till the end of the season.

I'm surprised you think that'll be the case only if we win tonight. I think the board would be happy for us to trod along dropping points if it saved them some money.

Junior Soprano likes this

33 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

LBH, there's no cunt out there that's any good that we can afford.

Murty it will be.

The way the board have gone about the managers search will no doubt put future candidates off,  the only candidates I see applying now are those with Rangers close to their heart. My prediction would be that Ally will make a return,  Murty will be his no 2 and Mark Allen will be running everything else.

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

The way the board have gone about the managers search will no doubt put future candidates off,  the only candidates I see applying now are those with Rangers close to their heart. My prediction would be that Ally will make a return,  Murty will be his no 2 and Mark Allen will be running everything else.

Fuck. Right. Off.  Sweetheart 

That's not even funny.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Fuck. Right. Off.  Sweetheart 

That's not even funny.

It wasn't meant to be funny. I think the board will make an excuse of legacy issues which mean they can't go for the targets they wanted and will have Ally coming back as a RRM to help the club out. 

40 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

It wasn't meant to be funny. I think the board will make an excuse of legacy issues which mean they can't go for the targets they wanted and will have Ally coming back as a RRM to help the club out. 

No fucking chance.

7 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

Think we all know what’s gonny happen here. If we beat Hibs the night I expect murty to get it till the end of the season.

The way it's going it might be the one outcome this board can manage. Yesterday's press conference was interesting, I think for the first time Murty tried to sound managerial. Maybe in light of what is happening at the club, where we appear to be very limited, he'd be as good as anyone else. The performances, outwith the double header against Aberdeen, may indicate he doesn't have it though. If attitude alone made you a manager, Murty would certainly be up there.

Junior Soprano likes this

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

Jesus fuck 

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

can you imagine if this actually happened? carnage.

Sweetheart likes this

On 21 November 2017 at 09:16, Reformation Bear said:

Can't see much discussion about Neil McCann for the job.    We have picked a fair few managers from Scottish clubs and not had too much joy in picking foreign managers.   Wonder why McCann is not being talked up as a possible serious contender.     

Quite amazing actually when we have the mentalists talking up Billy Davies and the like. Even Arteta, who's never even a manager.

Maybe he's already told King to fuck off as he's not on enough antipsychotics just yet.