The Greatest Fans In The World v QPR

gers_boy_john

As we know celtic were playing QPR in a friendly match in london and you will see from the pictures they done Scotland proud :rolleyes: many getting arrested in and out of the stadium and in pubs singing the IRAway songs

If the shoe was on the other foot and it was Rangers fans down in London getting arrested and in pubs singing songs it would be front page news and we would have certain journalists wanting us banned from playing any friendlies :craphead:

tgfitwxj0.jpg

Shot with DSC-W70 at 2007-07-20

75421657aw1.jpg

53t99hc.jpg

Gaddafi ?? could they go any lower? <Good King CR of RM>

Clearly heard singing.. "Go on home British soldiers" during the 1st half against Newcastle.

Lets see if any the media prints it :rolleyes:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Usual pish they get away but with last one maybe the guys 2nd name is Gadaffi? :rolleyes:

From what i have read from other message boards that in the 80's Gadaffi sent 5 ship full of bombs and guns to the IRA and one ship got caught.

If your 2nd name was Bin Laden would you get it on the back of your top ? :craphead:

As we know celtic were playing QPR in a friendly match in london and you will see from the pictures they done Scotland proud :rolleyes: many getting arrested in and out of the stadium and in pubs singing the IRAway songs

If the shoe was on the other foot and it was Rangers fans down in London getting arrested and in pubs singing songs it would be front page news and we would have certain journalists wanting us banned from playing any friendlies :craphead:

tgfitwxj0.jpg

Shot with DSC-W70 at 2007-07-20

75421657aw1.jpg

53t99hc.jpg

Gaddafi ?? could they go any lower? <cr>

Galloway never said he was going to the game :craphead:

This is so true mate. Why don't you send your pictures to the tabloids then? Daily Record, the sun, times etc etc. Tell them to use the title "The greatest fans in the World".

I'm quite sure if a thousand or so Celtic fans got thier hands of pictures of Rangers fans doing something similiar, 999 of those Celtic fans would want the world to know and therefore it would hit every paper. Maybe that's the difference, maybe we just aren't doing enough to "drop them in it".

Canky Munts!! :2g: :2g:

Usual pish they get away but with last one maybe the guys 2nd name is Gadaffi? :rolleyes:

From what i have read from other message boards that in the 80's Gadaffi sent 5 ship full of bombs and guns to the IRA and one ship got caught.

If your 2nd name was Bin Laden would you get it on the back of your top ? :craphead:

That's not just a story for the boards, the shipments from Gadaffi are well documented and were part of the reason that the Reagan administration consistently viewed Libya as a sponsor of international terrorism, not just in the Middle East.

But yeez are always sayin we should bury the hatchet with them and be friends :classier_than_pipeguy:

Whit???? <cr> ................ Just because one Bear has maybe made such a statement doesn't mean the bears talking in this thread have Mr Fish. Why read one comment and tar everyone with the same brush numpty?

Back on the subject, I'm saving these pictures to my PC and sending them on to the fkn tabloids myself. Sick of those "untouchables" getting away with shit that we can't.

Wankers! ................. Sorry don't warn me, I'll be a good bear. :rolleyes:

But yeez are always sayin we should bury the hatchet with them and be friends :classier_than_pipeguy:

Whit???? <cr> ................ Just because one Bear has maybe made such a statement doesn't mean the bears talking in this thread have Mr Fish. Why read one comment and tar everyone with the same brush numpty?

Back on the subject, I'm saving these picture to my PC and sending them on to the fkn tabloids myself. Sick of those "untouchables" getting away with shit that we can't.

Wankers! ................. Sorry don't warm me, I'll be a good bear. :rolleyes:

Well I always prefer to tell the truth and how I feel on here about the barstewards but I get slated for it

I hate the barstewards more than any of you can ever imagine,,,they are the scum of the feckin earth and bigoted as feck

The day we gave in and agreed to stop aiming our Billy Boys songs in their direction was a sorry day indeed

They should be made to face it 24 hrs a day 7 days a week :pipegreen:

plus a GADAFFI Celtic shirt, what the fuck is that about ??

Gadaffi is recorded as having sent a shipment of guns to the PIRA, if my memory serves me correctly it was intercepted, but he remains a poster boy for fenians.

I think they applaud his approach to human rights, and his indefatigability.