The Greatest Fans In The World v QPR

Have you been in Rosie's lately Coop?

That wee Goth barmaid called me 'pet', think I could be in there?

manticore you cant fail in newcastle the woman are sex mad and that includes the married ones that like to play away from home. :P

Something in the water? :kiss1:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes in to the game and they were going to join the ira, they are scum and people wonder why they are hated, they have always behaved like scum and thats since i was a young boy, they are the biggest con fans you will ever see.

Agreed. They got sympathy for their murdering boys starving but I have never shed a tear for a terrorist getting his comeuppance. Ever.

How to fuck can we be so thoroughly demonized for singing the Billy boys ( a song about events from over 300 years ago ) and yet those fucking animals continually sing and chant about the IRA who have committed some of the worst attrocities ever seen in western europe, and who's perpetrators are still present today, and then are actually praised for being fantastic fans? I am so sick to death with this blatant discrimination and character assassination of Rangers.

How to fuck can we be so thoroughly demonized for singing the Billy boys ( a song about events from over 300 years ago ) and yet those fucking animals continually sing and chant about the IRA who have committed some of the worst attrocities ever seen in western europe, and who's perpetrators are still present today, and then are actually praised for being fantastic fans? I am so sick to death with this blatant discrimination and character assassination of Rangers.

Well said. I think its a comination of factors all directly related to the media. Firstly, years of bleating "theyre all against us" has made the press scared (for want of a better word) to report anything anti celtic for fear of retribution. Secondly, there seems to be a majority of "celtic minded" journos. It may just seem that way of course. We are bound to notice the pro celtic and not notice the neutral or pro Rangers journos as much but even when you take the blue tinted specs off for a sec it still seems largely biased towards them.

13 minutes in to the game...

You watched a Celtic friendly?

yes i did because of the pleasure i get when the scum get beaten i love it and hate them that much.

(tu) Same. Only watch them when theres a good chance theyll get beat though.

Well said. I think its a comination of factors all directly related to the media. Firstly, years of bleating "theyre all against us" has made the press scared (for want of a better word) to report anything anti celtic for fear of retribution. Secondly, there seems to be a majority of "celtic minded" journos. It may just seem that way of course. We are bound to notice the pro celtic and not notice the neutral or pro Rangers journos as much but even when you take the blue tinted specs off for a sec it still seems largely biased towards them.

Agree entirely with you mate. Im from N. Ireland and am witness on a daily basis to the continuous and concerted effort to dismantle all things British / Protestant / Rangers. The people behind this campaign which goes way beyond Rangers, are so hate fuelled and indoctrinated that we just couldnt comprehend how they work. We know full well that the media wont show a balanced and accurate account of what goes on, thats why we have to stand shoulder to shoulder and fight back.

Guest therabbitt

Agree entirely with you mate. Im from N. Ireland and am witness on a daily basis to the continuous and concerted effort to dismantle all things British / Protestant / Rangers. The people behind this campaign which goes way beyond Rangers, are so hate fuelled and indoctrinated that we just couldnt comprehend how they work. We know full well that the media wont show a balanced and accurate account of what goes on, thats why we have to stand shoulder to shoulder and fight back.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

tired? then piss off ya wanker

13 minutes in to the game...

You watched a Celtic friendly?

a did, is there something wrong with that? <Good King Good King CR of RM of RM>

I bet you enjoyed it too GBJ I watched them get humped last week in Colorado,and enjoyed every minute. :lol: