Figure of hate ? The new Lennon ?

Does anyone think Scott Brown is the new Neil Lennon in terms of being a mouthy wee B*****d who thinks he's hard as f***. And as such will he now be the main target of abuse for Gers fans. He's already started slabbering and the season hasnt started yet. Furthermore who would you like to see knuckle him from our team?

He's (Brown) got to be the main candidate.

Hartley is surely up there as well. What about McGeady?

Hartley will not be in their team much I suspect. As for McGeady, It's more likely to be a robust character like Brown.

I don't think he's doing himself any favours with the verbals. Lets hope we have a strong referee for the first Old Firm game and he has the guts to send the little twat off ... none of this "I tried everything to keep (poor wee neil) on" nonsense that we got from Stuart Dougal

does everyone hate Brown just coz he went to them? or is there more to it

He's turned into a wee mouthy bastard the last few months, saying celtic are this and that

I lost all respect for him when denied being a Rangers fan, if i done the same as him and joined Celtic even though i was a Rangers fan i wouldnt hide the fact i was a Rangers fan (td)

He's turned into a wee mouthy bastard the last few months, saying celtic are this and that

I lost all respect for him when denied being a Rangers fan, if i done the same as him and joined Celtic even though i was a Rangers fan i wouldnt hide the fact i was a Rangers fan (td)

Now that I disagree with. If you joined the tims, do you really think it would help your chances with the team or the fans if you admitted you were a bluenose?

You'd be booed by your own fans, you'd get abuse in the street, and the manager probably wouldn't pick you, and certainly not for OF games.

I'd go for Boruc, just dislike the man, always trying to rile us up and always going for the hollywood save, showy bastard.

Having said that if he hadnt gone for the hollywood save then he might have tipped Ehiogu's shot over during that OF game.

Now that I disagree with. If you joined the tims, do you really think it would help your chances with the team or the fans if you admitted you were a bluenose?

You'd be booed by your own fans, you'd get abuse in the street, and the manager probably wouldn't pick you, and certainly not for OF games.

I wouldnt come out and shout from the roof tops i was a Rangers fan, but i would come out and say i wasnt a Rangers fan either. Chris Burke was asked who he supported when younger.. he said No Comment.

With regards Brown - firstly I'd like to see Darchville go through him - he's a big sold boy and would probably hurt him more. Secondly Brown can't really have been much of a Gers fan - NO TRUE GERS FAN WOULD EVER SIGN FOR THEM (no matter how much they offered)

With regards Brown - firstly I'd like to see Darchville go through him - he's a big sold boy and would probably hurt him more. Secondly Brown can't really have been much of a Gers fan - NO TRUE GERS FAN WOULD EVER SIGN FOR THEM (no matter how much they offered)

That's right...if he ever was a 'fan', he ceased to be when he signed for them.

I'd go for Boruc, just dislike the man, always trying to rile us up and always going for the hollywood save, showy bastard.

Having said that if he hadnt gone for the hollywood save then he might have tipped Ehiogu's shot over during that OF game.

Spot on, Boruc is a wanker, and there's no doubt he would have saved Ehiogu's shot (fuck, i would have saved it!!). I work wi a Pole (i suppose who doesn't nowadays) and he reckons that Boruc is a self indulgent tosser!!

:classier_than_pipeguy:

I think the bottom line is that Scott Brown is the type of player who you would like and protect if he was in your team but hate if in any other team!