Republic of Ireland

K.A.I

Why do these cunts still get the same coverage as the rest of the home nations? Not 1 poppy on between them 

not that anyone should be forced to wear one (before the usual couple start) but the point is we give these cunts too much respect - Germany who it effected more done their bit last night 

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Why do these cunts still get the same coverage as the rest of the home nations? Not 1 poppy on between them 

not that anyone should be forced to wear one (before the usual couple start) but the point is we give these cunts too much respect - Germany who it effected more done their bit last night 

Germanŷ have more class and grace than ROI. 

20 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

BBC and sky always report on them as if they're a home nation, in sporting terms. I'd treat them just like any other foreign country, that played shit, boring to watch football..

2 minutes ago, left winger said:

BBC and sky always report on them as if they're a home nation, in sporting terms. I'd treat them just like any other foreign country, that played shit, boring to watch football..

I noticed their game is the main item on the football page of the BBC website.

47 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

They're not a home nation mate

Not sure why they get the coverage. I can't get the fascination with them either. And no way were that lot going to wear a Poppy. As you say they hate the English and there football is boring as fuck. Always go for a draw or a lousy 1-0 win. Im hoping they think they are through and Denmark beat them over in the famine land. The world cup won't miss a team like that. Then again I would love the Russians to Smash fuck out of they jolly craicster taigs and any of the unwashed from the east end that went over to Russia just to show them you ain't fucking liked ya cunts. ?

2 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

They hate our guts but the English in particular who have plenty reason to hate them fucking love them.

The crazy thing is, North and South, never mind how bitter they are, they all support English football teams and love English football, makes them even bigger wankers. I love to wind up some of the cunts I work with about it, they don't know what to say.

10 hours ago, K.A.I said:

This really pisses me off too. They are a European country and should be treated as such. In fact France should be treated with more respect.

FFS they turned on the lights and half of Britain was blown up because of them but right enough it was probably just the jolly craicsters having a wee laugh.

10 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

They hate our guts but the English in particular who have plenty reason to hate them fucking love them.

Try living down here mate! They are by far the most bitter hate filled arrogant bunch of people I have ever known. The fuckers move here then spend all their time talking about how much they hate England, the English, our monarchy, our military and anything else that is even remotely English and openly supporting and singing songs about the IRA and yet everyone down here loves them! Makes me fucking sick.

14 hours ago, bluedylan said:

That fucker Roy Keane had the cheek to say he wouldnt watch Liverpool play in his backgarden because of their style.

I seen that, Liverpool play a lot better football than Man u....its just the fact they can't defend that they will struggle to win things

5 hours ago, Bristol loyal said:

Try living down here mate! They are by far the most bitter hate filled arrogant bunch of people I have ever known. The fuckers move here then spend all their time talking about how much they hate England, the English, our monarchy, our military and anything else that is even remotely English and openly supporting and singing songs about the IRA and yet everyone down here loves them! Makes me fucking sick.

They don't all get on like that :lol: 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I don't have much of a problem with the ROI tbh. The supporters that are from the south for the most part are alright, it's just the ones from here in the North can be complete overkill with the thing. 

The ROI fans in Scotland are even worse mate, they try to be more Irish than the Irish themselves, mongos man.

A boring team, who rode their luck for Euro 2016 - mainly because Strachan totally ballsed it up after beating them in 2014. They have carried on the same old ONeill tactics of last minute balls in the box , with elbows flying in from center halfs. I'm convinced that their luck will run out tmrow night. Would the tournament really need this bunch of hammer throwers at the finals??

17 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

A boring team, who rode their luck for Euro 2016 - mainly because Strachan totally ballsed it up after beating them in 2014. They have carried on the same old ONeill tactics of last minute balls in the box , with elbows flying in from center halfs. I'm convinced that their luck will run out tmrow night. Would the tournament really need this bunch of hammer throwers at the finals??

Absolutely  spot on..they play the most primitive football in the world..I think it was Joachim Low who described it as dinosaur football

47 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

His teams just bludgeon their way to any success they have. Brutal football.

On 12/11/2017 at 13:57, LochendBilly said:

Sky have a huge customer base in the ROI, it would be business suicide for them not to big them up on Sky sports, given they have the rights to their games.

Sky broadcast world wide