16’s Edge Out Thistle

Elfideldo

4 hours ago, cameron1873 said:

Matty Yates has seem to score a few goals. I have seem his name pop up a few times over the last few months 

2 hours ago, bluenose244 said:

Early days, his name certainly keeps popping up hopefully he can kick on. 

3 hours ago, Cobham said:

I know someone that teaches at the school he goes to and they rave about him in the school team as well, apparently some player. Sure he came on for the development squad recently as well and is only 15 I think. 

Matt scored 5 for his school team today also. 12 goals in 3 matches for his school this season. 9 goals in 2 days, the lad seems to have something about him for sure! 

37 minutes ago, Chambo said:

Matt scored 5 for his school team today also. 12 goals in 3 matches for his school this season. 9 goals in 2 days, the lad seems to have something about him for sure! 

Very encouraging mate. 

I would move him up an age group and see how he reacts. Certainly has an eye for goal. 

1 hour ago, bluenose244 said:

Very encouraging mate. 

I would move him up an age group and see how he reacts. Certainly has an eye for goal. 

Think he already does play above his age. He’s 15 I think and came on for the 20s or 21s a few weeks ago.