Niko and Alves

gsa

Where were they? I understand Niko lacks fitness/game time but what's wrong with Alves?

Yes, both are well past their best but still good enough to have a positive impact against Hamilton at home? Surely Niko a better option than Windass? At the very least he has a decent shot from distance. Alves clearly miles better than Danny Wilson. Utterly embarrassing listening to people laud Wilson because he did okay against Hearts. He's been awful the last couple of years and is slow, weak and overly casual.

Murty is a weak cunt. Windass, Miller, Jack and Wilson should be nowhere near that team. He's thrown his lot in with Miller and co and proved he doesn't have the balls to be a manager. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Kranjcar Hahahahaha, have a day off. He is absolutely fucking rotten.

Alves is rotten as well, well he has been for us.

Is he worse than windass? 

Niko has played at a level that windass, holt and jack can only dream of.

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

Where were they? I understand Niko lacks fitness/game time but what's wrong with Alves?

Yes, both are well past their best but still good enough to have a positive impact against Hamilton at home? Surely Niko a better option than Windass? At the very least he has a decent shot from distance. Alves clearly miles better than Danny Wilson. Utterly embarrassing listening to people laud Wilson because he did okay against Hearts. He's been awful the last couple of years and is slow, weak and overly casual.

Murty is a weak cunt. Windass, Miller, Jack and Wilson should be nowhere near that team. He's thrown his lot in with Miller and co and proved he doesn't have the balls to be a manager. 

I'd like to see Alves in the team and back as a mainstay in defence.

OK he's not lived upto the hype early season but I don't think he was THAT bad if I'm honest.

As much as I like Murty he's got 2 managerial faults IMO and that's Jack/Holt in the middle of the park and Danny Wilson ahead of Alves - although I understand why as you shouldn't really be looking to change a winning team.

So with that in mind, I expect those changes to be made if he's in charge for the next game. If not, he'll go down in my estimations.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Yes he is. 

Aye, 7/8 year ago.

Niko is worse than Josh Windass? 

If you've any self respect/dignity you'll rip out your modem and retire from the internet.

Let me check again incase I've misunderstood. Josh Windass is better than Niko? That's what you're saying? The Josh windass that plays left midfield for Rangers?

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Niko is worse than Josh Windass? 

If you've any self respect/dignity you'll rip out your modem and retire from the internet.

Let me check again incase I've misunderstood. Josh Windass is better than Niko? That's what you're saying? The Josh windass that plays left midfield for Rangers?

Are you a moron?

I'm assuming Alves and probably some of the other Pedro recruits are making it clear they want out pronto whether or not a new manager arrives this year.  Maybe some transfer fees to be had in the Jan transfer window.    Niko is just filling in time and having a bit of laugh on the training pitch and keeping out of injury way until his contract runs out (in summer does it not?) then he'll be offski having picked up some nice earnings from his time at Rangers.  

Far too many players are there to pick up wages but not playing out of their skins and with pride for the jersey.   Its all too comfortable for too many of them.   Just look at the training photos each week and it seems to be to be a right old happy clappy bunch who convince themselves they are league winners on a training pitch but rever to type of playing too often like a bunch of clowns come match day.  

1 minute ago, sonofbear said:

Said on RTV that Alves is carrying a back injury ? Probably the spine.

I think looking at the length of his career his spine is just fine. Ryan Jack, Windass, Wilson on the other hand...what spine have they ever shown?

1 minute ago, sonofbear said:

Said on RTV that Alves is carrying a back injury ? Probably the spine.

Spineless maybe, like the rest of the team.

Now's the time to get a straight talking manager, and  build a tough team who are hard to beat, no fancy football, no "superstars" of prima donnas for next season and a half, as we won't be challenging for European honours anytime soon. Never thought I'd be saying it agin but we are now back to the basics of building a team, one which who can hold it's own and beat the shite other Scottish teams before any grandiose ideas of building an exciting football team.  Why has that been so difficult so far with the experienced personnel we have, especially in the middle of the park. Remember the five captains on the park quote ? We got them, we just need a manager now to get to buckle down and play. Unfortunately I don't think Alves or Kranjkar will be up for it, so better we lose them now sooner rather than later.

Well Krancjar may have lost his pace but he still has vision, creativity and can actually pass a ball to someones feet. Something that was severely lacking today. We also need Alves back to steady the ship a bit. In saying that, a midfield with Barjanas & Thompson may be a bit raw but far more entertaining to watch. Ryan jack is awful.

2 hours ago, gsa said:

McCrorie sold the pants today ,have you forgotten already, Wilson had quite a decent game imo.

4 minutes ago, ianferguson said:

McCrorie sold the pants today ,have you forgotten already, Wilson had quite a decent game imo.

It's the way of folk on here some times. Wilson has been great since he's been in. Mccrorie makes a howler, not his first, but because he's a kid he gets away with it.