*** The Official Dundee V Rangers Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

I want to drop windass cos he's a fuckin liability 

I never said he wasn't. I said namane is worse. He comes on and does nothing

We're into November nearly December and he hasn't done anything to deserve a place of the bench never mind a start 

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Alnwick

Cardoso - Alves - McCrorie

Tavernier - Holt - Barjonas - Candieas

Kranjcar

Rudden - Morelos

Alves is out, Cardoso I assume is out, 'tweeted good luck tomorrow boys' earlier. Also, I hope that is a joke, because if that team was announced I would be looking for directions to the Erskine bridge

Murty got a shocker of a result against Dundee the last time he was in charge.  This is an opportunity to make up for that.  Hopefully he can get them playing more like they did against Hearts a few weeks ago.

6 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Murty got a shocker of a result against Dundee the last time he was in charge.  This is an opportunity to make up for that.  Hopefully he can get them playing more like they did against Hearts a few weeks ago.

Come on Rangers. A good chance to reward our fantastic loyal support with a performance tonight of heart, high tempo energy and control. 3-0 Rangers yaass. 

I don't care how we win this just hope we fucking do as the fallout will be horrendous if we play as we did against Hamilton.

Hope Morelos scores to give him some confidence but would take a goal of jimmy bell just to get us the win.

19 minutes ago, Smile said:

I don't think it does even posters who are quite supportive of the board feel it's time it got done.

Hope you are right, but if Murty has taken 9/12 points, then they will probably feel its bad timing to change it with the sheep double header coming up.

1 minute ago, Boyd9her said:

Hope you are right, but if Murty has taken 9/12 points, then they will probably feel its bad timing to change it with the sheep double header coming up.

Maybe, for me it wrong to expect a Youth coach to be burdened with an underperforming team and expect to perform miracles, the players have let both managers down they do not have the mindset to play for Rangers.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Maybe, for me it wrong to expect a Youth coach to be burdened with an underperforming team and expect to perform miracles, the players have let both managers down they do not have the mindset to play for Rangers.

Exactly. You cannot blame Murty for dropped points. We get a win, it's a bonus. This squad as were MW's were underperforming. There is little consistency in the talent available and not just that, but the whole situation we find ourselves  in, there are many factors come into play and conspire against us.

Archived