Fortnite

Gazzalivesforever

Three walls and stairs mate. As soon as you figure out the direction shots are coming from, build a wall and two sides and then stairs. Height advantage is a must. There's five abandoned houses north of pleasant park that barely anyone goes to. The track on the east coast between moisty mire and lonely lodge is good to. Theres a house on hill after the house at track and then a house, garage and two sheds left of them. Should build a decent load out at either of them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/02/2018 at 17:43, Gazzalivesforever said:

Three walls and stairs mate. As soon as you figure out the direction shots are coming from, build a wall and two sides and then stairs. Height advantage is a must. There's five abandoned houses north of pleasant park that barely anyone goes to. The track on the east coast between moisty mire and lonely lodge is good to. Theres a house on hill after the house at track and then a house, garage and two sheds left of them. Should build a decent load out at either of them.

Played the game for the first time today and still haven't got  clue so any tips are welcome. I'm playing the game mode duo with the wean. I'm on the laptop and she's on the PS4. Shit hot that it's cross-platform.

We've played easily 3 hours today and we (me) got our first kill half an hour ago. Yaaas. We're so shit but it's enjoyable when everyone fucks off and leaves us alone.:lol:

Seriously any tips for lasting in battle. We must collectively have a kill/death ratio of 1/40 which is embarrassing.

12 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Played the game for the first time today and still haven't got  clue so any tips are welcome. I'm playing the game mode duo with the wean. I'm on the laptop and she's on the PS4. Shit hot that it's cross-platform.

We've played easily 3 hours today and we (me) got our first kill half an hour ago. Yaaas. We're so shit but it's enjoyable when everyone fucks off and leaves us alone.:lol:

Seriously any tips for lasting in battle. We must collectively have a kill/death ratio of 1/40 which is embarrassing.

Tactical Shotgun is a must in any battle make yourself hard to hit Jump up and down all the time and get used to hip fire don’t aim with the shotgun anyway also Purple silenced Pistol is phenomenal 

On 25/02/2018 at 14:43, MARK92GERS said:

Tactical Shotgun is a must in any battle make yourself hard to hit Jump up and down all the time and get used to hip fire don’t aim with the shotgun anyway also Purple silenced Pistol is phenomenal 

Am still terrible but I love it if I get a kill a game am happy. What’s the difference with different coloured guns ? 

On 01/03/2018 at 00:26, AljayBoy said:

Just started this, so far all I've learned that the pick axe you start with isn't an actual weapon.

It is a weapon mate. Just wait till you and some other cunt land in same spot, standing over a chest and neither of you wanna open the chest to allow other to get gun. Its literally an axe fight to the death ?

37 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

It is a weapon mate. Just wait till you and some other cunt land in same spot, standing over a chest and neither of you wanna open the chest to allow other to get gun. Its literally an axe fight to the death ?

So I've actually learnt fuck all?? Sounds about right.

Managed to get two kills, seems like i either end up next to someone and shot immediately; or land in a bit by myself with plenty of guns but no1 to shoot.

Then i get sniped.

Hammered this since the snow came in. Not won a solo yet but have like 30 top 10s. Once you get into the last 10 your fucked as you come up against the wee cunts that have built about 800 feet in the air or the wee cunts with gold guns and the class suits they kick about in. 

Ave just went for it the past couple of times and landed in Tilted towers trying to kill cunts. Am a COD guy (Cod 4 RIP) and sitting about and building wee stick walls that get blown to bits does my tits in. I’ll never win a solo one unless I get rockets and a sniper but it is addictive. Hate the wee cunts that jump about man, play the game it’s no Halo! 

12 hours ago, AljayBoy said:

So I've actually learnt fuck all?? Sounds about right.

Managed to get two kills, seems like i either end up next to someone and shot immediately; or land in a bit by myself with plenty of guns but no1 to shoot.

Then i get sniped.

it's better if you're playing with a few mates, it's a game where you want a few pairs of eyes.

12 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Hammered this since the snow came in. Not won a solo yet but have like 30 top 10s. Once you get into the last 10 your fucked as you come up against the wee cunts that have built about 800 feet in the air or the wee cunts with gold guns and the class suits they kick about in. 

Ave just went for it the past couple of times and landed in Tilted towers trying to kill cunts. Am a COD guy (Cod 4 RIP) and sitting about and building wee stick walls that get blown to bits does my tits in. I’ll never win a solo one unless I get rockets and a sniper but it is addictive. Hate the wee cunts that jump about man, play the game it’s no Halo! 

Halo jump loyal.