Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t need to pay for anything meaningful though

Won my first solo game yesterday as a bush in the wailing woods  Delighted. 

My burds nephew, smashed fuck out his telly and xbox playing this last night. 

Posted Images

Played about 3 or 4 games so far. Finished 17th which is my best. Got 1 kill at the start and then got lost for 10 minutes and everybody bar me was dying so that was lucky. Is there like a practice area so i can figure out building as i don't have a clue what i'm doing.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

Played about 3 or 4 games so far. Finished 17th which is my best. Got 1 kill at the start and then got lost for 10 minutes and everybody bar me was dying so that was lucky. Is there like a practice area so i can figure out building as i don't have a clue what i'm doing.

go to places like salty springs, dusty depot, fatal fields, if someone goes in through the roof you're aiming for go in through the front door, crouch and go for them when you hear them upstairs or wait and ambush them. If nobody lands on the roof go in through the roof and loot the chests. As soon as I started doing this I started getting way more kills and success, won 1 game on solo, had several top 5 finishes and loads of top 15 finishes and that's just today since I've been playing like that. I don't really build structures tbh, I just use the building feature for quick cover.

Tak3rNo1 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

I go to lucky landings ( or someplace close to that name :lol: )   looks like chinese type houses,  always good for a couple of chests.  I try to start on the outside of the circle, and wokr my way in...let everyone else kill eachother and I just try and pick a couple off.

I am pretty shite at it tbh, need to get myself a headset again so i can play effectively in teams.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, gogzy said:

I got a 9th in solo mode, more by luck than anything else.  Managed to get 3 kills ( one with a grenade) that game.

Going to take my wee mans xbox when he goes to bed soon I think :lol:

I just managed 9th by hiding under the stairs for 5 minutes. All i could hear was people round about me, when up stairs and some guy in the toilet shotgunned me to shreds :lol:

gogzy likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, gogzy said:

I go to lucky landings ( or someplace close to that name :lol: )   looks like chinese type houses,  always good for a couple of chests.  I try to start on the outside of the circle, and wokr my way in...let everyone else kill eachother and I just try and pick a couple off.

I am pretty shite at it tbh, need to get myself a headset again so i can play effectively in teams.

Seen on their news feed there is going to be team games of 20 players a team.

Great game, not very good at it but usually wait till near the end of the timer and jump out and by the time i get into the circle most people have been killed.

Finally managed to build a half decent fort last night until some cunt blew the wall down and ran in and shot me in the head.

gogzy likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

20 man team games are out now. Played a few tonight and managed to win one by the luck of the draw and getting in a decent team. Not as fun as I'd hoped. Might just be me but the wee green triangle above my team mates heads wasn't enough to quickly realise who was in my team.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/03/2018 at 00:42, EastEnclosureBear said:

I’m pretty shite at it. I need how to learn to build fast and get my shots to hit the cunt I’m aiming at. About 20 games in and I think I’ve won 3 1v1’s, my kills are from bumping into cunts looking/going the other way. 

Have a look at your sensitivity mate. I was playing for six months before i figured out if i lower my sensitivit slightly, my second and third shots are dialled in. Building is easy mate. You just have to keep finger on R2 and spin round and have four walls. Change to stairs and as you jump, hit r2 for stairs again. You can do it in like 2 seconds once it comes naturally.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

I like it, no won a game yet but consistently finishing top 5 and getting a good amount of kills.

Aye, it's good mate, annoys me more than normal though :lol: 

Always seem to fight one person, then another person or two turn up, got a good few top 5s without winning it though

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/03/2018 at 09:12, Gazzalivesforever said:

Have a look at your sensitivity mate. I was playing for six months before i figured out if i lower my sensitivit slightly, my second and third shots are dialled in. Building is easy mate. You just have to keep finger on R2 and spin round and have four walls. Change to stairs and as you jump, hit r2 for stairs again. You can do it in like 2 seconds once it comes naturally.

Am on Xbox but how do you edit builds like put a window or a door in ? I know you press B and the blue panels come up but can’t seem to get by that part it that makes sense. 

I am terrible at this game will move my sensitivity as you said when am on tonight and try. I am terrible but I still love playing it. 

Also, see when am on could I be playing against someone on PS4 and PC in the same game/team ? Heard it was like that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Am on Xbox but how do you edit builds like put a window or a door in ? I know you press B and the blue panels come up but can’t seem to get by that part it that makes sense. 

I am terrible at this game will move my sensitivity as you said when am on tonight and try. I am terrible but I still love playing it. 

Also, see when am on could I be playing against someone on PS4 and PC in the same game/team ? Heard it was like that. 

Took me ages to figure out, press RT on two of them and it makes a door. Canny seem to get it to work with stairs though

 

5 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Won my first solo game yesterday as a bush in the wailing woods :lol: Delighted. 

Was in the last 5 a couple of days ago and a prick in a bush killed me, never been so raging at the game before :lol: Turned round and looked at him and never even clicked on that it was a person.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Took me ages to figure out, press RT on two of them and it makes a door. Canny seem to get it to work with stairs though

 

Was in the last 5 a couple of days ago and a prick in a bush killed me, never been so raging at the game before :lol: Turned round and looked at him and never even clicked on that it was a person.

A think if you get the bush in a chest it’s impossible to see the cunt, that’s how I won. 

If he’s in a bush in the game you should see a think.

Mate if it was me that lost to me the controller would be getting flung about the room:lol:. It was my only kill and I had a common sub machine gun:lol:.

Other cunt had RPGs, the lot

ForeverAndEver likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

A think if you get the bush in a chest it’s impossible to see the cunt, that’s how I won. 

If he’s in a bush in the game you should see a think.

Mate if it was me that lost to me the controller would be getting flung about the room:lol:. It was my only kill and I had a common sub machine gun:lol:.

Other cunt had RPGs, the lot

I've tried to use them man, and struggle.

That's quality :lol: 

Prso's headband likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

A think if you get the bush in a chest it’s impossible to see the cunt, that’s how I won. 

If he’s in a bush in the game you should see a think.

Mate if it was me that lost to me the controller would be getting flung about the room:lol:. It was my only kill and I had a common sub machine gun:lol:.

Other cunt had RPGs, the lot

If you've got aim assist on and your looking for someone in a bush. Point your gone at like a wall or hill and slowly bring your crosshair round to the bush. You'll automatically log on to a target if someone is in the bush ?

Prso's headband likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 12 May 2021 17:00 Until 19:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...