Fortnite

Gazzalivesforever

Game is great and very bad for my blood pressure.

get into last 10 nearly every game shoot at someone and they start building big ben then after i have fired about 300 rounds to kill them someone runs up and shoots me in the back of the head!

Mrs even started playing this now and she got into the last 5 the other night, some guy killed her and all she had was the pick axe and a medi kit he looked gutted on screen :rofl:

1 hour ago, RFC RYAN said:

Try landing at tilted towers it’s mad there you get about 30 guys landing there if you don’t land near a gun you are dead. 

That's where we go all the time :lol: landing, about to pick up a gun, and somecunt flies down next to you :lol:

2 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Aye it’s brilliant if you get a gun. 

Do folk when playing squads with randoms ever get your teammates not putting a pointer on it and just jumping out does my head in. 

Does my head in 3 of them all at different parts of the map they should just play solo. 

4 hours ago, barkie said:

Does my head in 3 of them all at different parts of the map they should just play solo. 

A had 2 guys trying to build the wee corner thing on my head following me about then they built a big stairway so I shot the bottom of it and didn’t revive them cunts. 

5 hours ago, RFC RYAN said:

Mate a was in a few games last night it takes me the same amount of time it would take a joiner to build. 

Going to try solo’s for a wee while. 

I have my weapons set up from left to right in my load out. So I'll have an AR, then shotgun, then either sniper or explosive and then shields and then meds. When running from place to place just constantly change between AR and shotgun, so R1, L1, R1, L1. Keeps my fingers active and also helps building as you dont panic when you start to build as your fingers are used to the motion and movement from L1 to R1. You also only have to press and hold the R2 and spin in a circle to get four walls, quick L1 and turn to whatever direction you want your stairs facing. Honestly mate, it becomes natural the more you practice.

23 minutes ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

I have my weapons set up from left to right in my load out. So I'll have an AR, then shotgun, then either sniper or explosive and then shields and then meds. When running from place to place just constantly change between AR and shotgun, so R1, L1, R1, L1. Keeps my fingers active and also helps building as you dont panic when you start to build as your fingers are used to the motion and movement from L1 to R1. You also only have to press and hold the R2 and spin in a circle to get four walls, quick L1 and turn to whatever direction you want your stairs facing. Honestly mate, it becomes natural the more you practice.

My load-out is normally pump/heavy shotgun, tactical shotgun, AR, shields, meds. As close to the double pump as you get, anything in close range gets destroyed. 

I play most nights after about 10 so if anyones up for a game let me know, I average like 7 kills a game so I'm not the worst :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

My load-out is normally pump/heavy shotgun, tactical shotgun, AR, shields, meds. As close to the double pump as you get, anything in close range gets destroyed. 

I play most nights after about 10 so if anyones up for a game let me know, I average like 7 kills a game so I'm not the worst :lol: 

Your the kind of person I need in my squad I average about 1 kill a game.

17 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

You can still double pump. Just put pump, then consumable like bandages and then pump. Just switch twice instead of once ?

1 hour ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

Think it’s just my brain that doesn’t react quick enough starting to get the hang of it, it’s the building when am up close to people that a struggle to build quick enough. 

2 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

You can still double pump. Just put pump, then consumable like bandages and then pump. Just switch twice instead of once ?

Aye I always forget to switch again :lol: I just rely on getting a good enough hit with the pump that the tac can finish them easy enough with a headshot if I don't already headshot with the pump