Fortnite

Gazzalivesforever

• 2 weeks later...

Fuckin seasons? Is this a video game or netflix ffs. Fuck episodes, fuck add ons, fuck expansion packs, fuck coins, fuck loot, fuck microtransactions and fuck EA. 

I prefer the old industry business model where you got a new gta every few years instead of drip drip drip and give us more money shite nowadays.

8 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

Fuckin seasons? Is this a video game or netflix ffs. Fuck episodes, fuck add ons, fuck expansion packs, fuck coins, fuck loot, fuck microtransactions and fuck EA. 

I prefer the old industry business model where you got a new gta every few years instead of drip drip drip and give us more money shite nowadays.

The game is free. The battle pass is optional and its £9 every 75 days. You also dont need a PS plus subscription to play fortnite. Its roughly £50 for 12 months PS plus. I dont play any other game so the £9 doesnt bother me.

10 hours ago, Rambo1872 said:

I've not put a penny into it :lol:

• 2 months later...

i've finally got into this fucking game. it's addictive as hell. i'm shite at the battle royale mode but i bought the Save The World mode and it's really good. already earned about 900 vbucks so might get the season 6 battle pass. paid £17 for the game so it's already paying for itself. 

playing it on PC mostly. have it on my Switch too but the screen is so small and the controls aren't worth a fuck. it's good for messing around in playground though. also got invited to the android beta but touch screen controls are shite so i uninstalled it.

• 2 weeks later...

my son must have spent over £100 on stuff for this, fucking outfits and dances, i thought it was to buy guns FFS.

thats the way to do it though - release the basic game for free and charge for the add ons, you'll get more people hooked into it if they don't have to pony up £50 at the outset.