*** The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great performance, we let them back into it after we went 2 in front for a wee while but the commitment was evident from the start.  We got tore in without risking red cards and it was night and day compared to the last 2 games.  In McRorie we've uncovered a gem, hard and skilful, reminds me of a type of player we've not had for a very long time.

Just now, Grundy said:

Great performance, we let them back into it after we went 2 in front for a wee while but the commitment was evident from the start.  We got tore in without risking red cards and it was night and day compared to the last 2 games.  In McRorie we've uncovered a gem, hard and skilful, reminds me of a type of player we've not had for a very long time.

Reminds me of John Brown in some ways.

Murty changed personnel and formation which the last 2 results demanded but to be fair he came up with some answers.

The most impressive thing is how he seemed to get them starting and continuing to play with confidence after the last 2 games. 

All credit to him.

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Reminds me of John Brown in some ways.

Physically he does remind me of Brown, potentially better on the ball but probably unfair to make comparisons at this stage.  Canny help it though !

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Just listening to Murty's post match interview here, he's so humble.

He has had a hard time of it recently and rightly so but tonight he got it spot on, I was not to sure about young Ross as a D M but he was excellent in there :dance:

1 minute ago, Smile said:

To think if we had won those two games against the shite that is Hamilton and Dundee we would have been one point behind the Fenian bastards. Got their customary penalty as usual when struggling.

Fair point bud, not sure we are that far behind! Think a competent manager will get us close this season, a good manager! who knows!!!

1 minute ago, thebluedoo said:

He has had a hard time of it recently and rightly so but tonight he got it spot on, I was not to sure about young Ross as a D M but he was excellent in there :dance:

Yep, though i'd want our next Manager to have a bit more of the Jock Wallace about him.

8 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Just listening to Murty's post match interview here, he's so humble.

He's a soft wee cunt not what we need at Rangers at any Level.

Someone gave him that Formation tonight JJ showed his a pad on what to do if not it would be another hapless performance from Rangers under a Youth coach.

Archived