*** The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Smile said:

He's a soft wee cunt not what we need at Rangers at any Level.

Someone gave him that Formation tonight JJ showed his a pad on what to do if not it would be another hapless performance from Rangers under a Youth coach.

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Yep, though i'd want our next Manager to have a bit more of the Jock Wallace about him.

:tu:

8 minutes ago, DW1872 said:

Murty changed personnel and formation which the last 2 results demanded but to be fair he came up with some answers.

The most impressive thing is how he seemed to get them starting and continuing to play with confidence after the last 2 games. 

All credit to him.

Will be interesting to see whether the new manager rumours are true. I recall the manks away game was the game before Pedro started - Murtys last game. Was the best performance of his spell last time round...

1 minute ago, Siam69 said:

Yep, though i'd want our next Manager to have a bit more of the Jock Wallace about him.

Despite the stick we give these players a disciplinarian with Jock's attitude could turn them into a better competitive unit, so yes I would be hoping for something similar :cheers:

Just now, FSM said:

Cracking game, cracking atmosphere, fucking Baltic. Radio said the third goal was a mile offside, is this true?

It was tight Tav was leaning forward the defender heading out but their feet were in line so we got the rub for once.

3 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Will be interesting to see whether the new manager rumours are true. I recall the manks away game was the game before Pedro started - Murtys last game. Was the best performance of his spell last time round...

Specific rumours or just the usual bullshit?

3 minutes ago, FSM said:

Cracking game, cracking atmosphere, fucking Baltic. Radio said the third goal was a mile offside, is this true?

Bottom half of his body onside, arms and head offside.

id have said offside but walker was talking one load of pish about it being onside, who cares I'll take a wee bit of luck for a change. 

9 minutes ago, Smile said:

Noticed JJ had a wee notepad from some cunt to show Murty what to do at Half Time.

Nothing to do with JJ taking notes and counting stats during the game.

Or was it our soon to be new manager instructing Murty how to win a game when you are up 3-0?:belm:

Just now, GOAT said:

id have said offside but walker was talking one load of pish about it being onside, who cares I'll take a wee bit of luck for a change. 

Was more onside than the Tims last two pens,were pens v M'well :duh:

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Just watched it on the goals thread, looked a yard off. Didn't have an impact on the game, so fuck their moaning.

11 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

In all seriousness I have a feeling the players know who their next manager is

Thats the only explanation I can think of for the level of change in that performance tonight

Kenny Miller clearly doesn't. Or Keef Jackson would be tweeting it right now.

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

True. Will be interesting to see when the announcement is made.

Still, I'm sure the fast, confident start had a lot to do with Murty and the training since the Dundee debacle.

Whatever the reason I'll take humping them 3 nil in any circumstances!

Archived