*** The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread ***

ForeverAndEver

16 hours ago, Misteral said:

It's more fearing what's in our own ranks that's in my mind.  But fuck it, let's do them tonight, Rangers

On last nights form we will do them on Sunday as well, can’t see them scoring at all.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Craigyboy9 said:

3rd goal was Tav mate, and no he was inline. That prick walker was dying to say he was offside. Said he was ‘leaning’ offside, whatever the fuck that means. Apart from his left arm, Tav was on side. 

It means he knows the rule. His head was beyond the last defender, you can score with your head,  it was offside. Lines man did what any good lines man does, he's gave the attacker the benefit of doubt

9 hours ago, SteveEarle said:

Absolutely outstanding tonight Rangers! There is a decent team in there somewhere on performances like that. Couldn’t believe what I was watching, the hunger and movement was fantastic!

Watched on SKY and had the bonus of the second half without any commentators, just the sound of the crowd in the stadium. I wish they would offer that option every game on the red button. Far better than the fucking ramblings of Ian Cocker an Andy Wanker!!

@Hamie 

8 hours ago, AldoKrfc said:

Was Windass offside for his goal? At the game it looked like he was well on.

Aye 

1 hour ago, Gaz52 said:

Need to get a video of that Wilson tackle on GMS, I cheered that just as loudly as I did the goals 

Also christies reaction to not getting a pen would be fun to watch again. 

The players received warranted criticism after Hamilton and Dundee but their reaction last night was brilliant and unexpected. Got in Aberdeen's faces from the off and totally controlled the game.

Fair play to Murty aswell. He was getting pelters in the match thread before the game for his formation change but it worked a treat. McCrorie adjusting to a new position succesfully after only a couple of days working on it in training shows what a mature and talented lad he is. 

Difficult night for Jack too but he was outstanding. Got stuck in and played for the badge. 

Stick that in yer pipe ya sheep shagging cunts. You're a shite club and you're entire songbook us about is and a broken leg. 

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

It means he knows the rule. His head was beyond the last defender, you can score with your head,  it was offside. Lines man did what any good lines man does, he's gave the attacker the benefit of doubt

You think tavs head was in front of the defenders left leg? 

3 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Also would like to thank Tav. Not for the goals, but for shutting down Stevens so badly he got taken off :lol:

I thought it was Wilson destroying him that forced him off. The wee cunt was just about greeting :lol:

@K.A.I thoughts on Ryan Jack after last night? 

Not a dig btw, a genuine question. Still think he isn't good enough ? I thought he started the season well but faded recently with his sideways and backwards passing but last night he was picking forward passes very well. McCrorie helped that IMO

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

@K.A.I thoughts on Ryan Jack after last night? 

Not a dig btw, a genuine question. Still think he isn't good enough ? I thought he started the season well but faded recently with his sideways and backwards passing but last night he was picking forward passes very well. McCrorie helped that IMO

Still don’t think he’s good enough - too many of this team have a performance like last night and revert back to the way they usually play 

he played well along with Holt a few weeks back at Murrayfield 

guys like Jack need to do it consistently over 10 games to make me think he’s Rangers class 

Great result last night but let’s not get carried away. We should be beating that mob 8-9/10 anyway. We’re more than capable of winning up there but then fail in the game or 2 after.  Whatever ability our team showed last night is often cancelled out by their attitudes against lesser sides.  3 points is 3 points wether vs the sheep, celtic or Dundee and Hamilton. 

6 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Still don’t think he’s good enough - too many of this team have a performance like last night and revert back to the way they usually play 

he played well along with Holt a few weeks back at Murrayfield 

guys like Jack need to do it consistently over 10 games to make me think he’s Rangers class 

Can’t disagree with that tbh. 

Pena is sorely let down by his first touch at times, which is kind of ironic considering he`s good a one touch finishes, but his general positioning and movement is very clever. Kind of resigned to the fact you might only get a good 45-60 mins out of him but he adds a completely different dimension to our play. Credit to Murty for taking a risk on him in a big game.

Still buzzing with that. Probably the best we've played since the day we put the taigs out the cup. Murty nailed it, Jack and Tav were immense, Alves was for the first time the player we were meant to have signed and young McCrorie is some fucking prospect. 

Trying not to over do it, the game at the weekend will be tough. But last night showed that unlike last season there are genuinely solid foundations for a quality manager to build on should we get the finger out and appoint one.

And by the way, having barely kicked a ball all season... we're still only 7 points off the greatest side to ever grace this planet.

3 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Just had a wee look at Aberdeens forum to see the feeling after the game. They're gutted as fuck :lol: 

Bleeting on now about Sevco while posting pictures of a player that played well before "our death", Durrant :lol: 

That's pleasing:lol:

Archived