Ross McCrorie

Robmc1

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let himself down with his vicious elbow in the first half:pipe:, well that’s what the prick walker saw. 

Maturity beyond his age and seems quite vocal on the pitch as well. Great game tonight , calm , strong , good passing and kept the ball moving.

5 minutes ago, Jonathan1872 said:

How long is his contract? Its no long enough tie this kid down for 6 years.

Signed up until Summer 2019 I believe. Him and his brother signed extensions last Christmas.

I would expect Ross to be offered a better deal shortly, if not already though. Think a few younger boys have recently signed extensions and there were suggestions a few others were in talks too.. No major rush but he deserves better terms if he continues to play and perform at first team level, especially with performances like tonight.............

5 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Signed up until Summer 2019 I believe. Him and his brother signed extensions last Christmas.

I would expect Ross to be offered a better deal shortly, if not already though. Think a few younger boys have recently signed extensions and there were suggestions a few others were in talks too.. No major rush but he deserves better terms if he continues to play and perform at first team level, especially with performances like tonight.............

There was something last week I'm sure about tying them both down on new deals. Hopefully done sooner rather than later. His brother's another one I can see being a big player for us in the future.

Best player on the park IMO.

He should be given a contract extension and should be involved at first team level for years to come, he’s genuinely that good. 

I don’t give a fuck about some of his mistakes, it happens but he’s learning from them. 

He bullied them tonight and bossed the middle of the park for an easy 80 minutes. They had a decent spell in the second half but he rose above it again and pulled us through in the middle

12 minutes ago, gmcf said:

My MotM , absolutely superb tonite . 

Early days I know , but this could be his position at the club . 

For me, he's a much better central defender than DM, I liked him & Aidan Wilson together in the 20's and think both have a big shot here. One of the biggest things that impresses me with him is that he doesn't hide if he fucks up. Just gets on with it and tries to do better.