Ross McCrorie

Robmc1

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, The Dude said:

For me, he's a much better central defender than DM, I liked him & Aidan Wilson together in the 20's and think both have a big shot here. One of the biggest things that impresses me with him is that he doesn't hide if he fucks up. Just gets on with it and tries to do better.

He does look quite comfortable on both which is a major asset. 

I guess what I liked about his DM position was his strength . Seems ages since we've had a DM that has a presence like that and doesnt get bullied about . 

Still , it'  a good problem to have for any prospective manager.  

Having only seen him at CB, where he has looked to play solid, no nonsense stuff, I had no idea of the touch and agility he possesses. Truly impressed.

We need to get him on a longer term deal and let him grow into that role. A 6 foot plus midfielder, with good touch, who can tackle, pass and dominate in the air. Who wouldn't want more of that?

I feared the worse when he was on the deck at Dens Park, thinking fuck me just our luck to find a gem then he is crocked 5 minutes into his Rangers career like Kuznetsov and Rosental, but hey the big fellas made of strong stuff 5 days later strolling it in an unfamiliar position.

5 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

That pass to Windass though was very good. Good eye for a pass. 

Yeah, I didn't know he had that type of vision in him. Actually showed a few qualitys last night I didn't know he had. Especially with his passing, the speed & accuracy of them were impressive.

As SPFL Radar said, Warburton had the DM he wanted all along. :lol: 

Grew into it & didn’t look out of place.

Seems to have put the Accies slip up well behind him & fair play to the management for sticking with him through that.

Not sure where it leaves him positionally (I’d assume he’s happy just to keep getting games, at present), but I thought Wilson looked much more secure with Bruno alongside him.