***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 30/11/2017 at 18:32, Gaz52 said:

At the end of the day, it’s only Aberdeen, they’re significantly worse than they were last season. We’ve now got the psychological edge as well after last night’s hounding. We’ll win this no bother. 

Normally, I'd agree. But Aberdeen are a different animal (against us anyway) and obviously our teams consistency is all over the place. Not to mention, their fans will be WELL fired up. To be honest, I could maybe see some sort of altercation between the fan. They cunts hate us and try to make our  rivalry relevant to us. I think they want the paedos spot as our number 1 rivals. Will need a good ref tomorrow. 

31 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Taking the car up to sheep land for the first time tomorrow? Planning on leaving at 8 from Glasgow; is this enough time? Where’s the best place to park?

It will give you enough time to at least get to Aberdeen. Don't know how long it will take you to find a parking space though. 

39 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Taking the car up to sheep land for the first time tomorrow? Planning on leaving at 8 from Glasgow; is this enough time? Where’s the best place to park?

Should be plenty. Don’t park on the street around from the grave yard. I thought u would get away with it being a Sunday and got done £60 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Throw it in the bin mate

Was last year when we won 3 nil mate. From the council, not one of these daft parking mobs. Cunts must have got a shift just to book all of us that parked there for the game.

1 minute ago, CM 1234 said:

Was last year when we won 3 nil mate. From the council, not one of these daft parking mobs. Cunts must have got a shift just to book all of us that parked there for the game.

Ah right, fair enough mate.

I throw all that shite out. I think the M50 mob that run that toll in Dublin think I owe them near a grand in unpaid toll fees now. They can all take a good fuck to themselves as far as im concerned.

3 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

same team I think. If Morelos is fit he should replace Miller.

Rangers starting 11 teamsheet template.gif

A good team but sad to see Miller starting again.  If he underperforms again hopefully he'll be out the team for quite a while.

3 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

A good team but sad to see Miller starting again.  If he underperforms again hopefully he'll be out the team for quite a while.

Miller wasn’t as bad as usual on Wednesday I thought. 

Archived