***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

Keep the discipline and win the scrap in the first 20-25 minutes and I think we will be fine. Midfield will be key again after having a bit of fight in their on Wednesday for the first time in a long time.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Siwel said:

He’s an attacking midfielder

I doubt we'll Kenny play much ahead of him, maybe Windass, but not Miller. The thing I read about Peña before he signed said he was a "box to box" player. Could maybe explain why he was back at our own 18yrd line the other night. 

34 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Ah right, fair enough mate.

I throw all that shite out. I think the M50 mob that run that toll in Dublin think I owe them near a grand in unpaid toll fees now. They can all take a good fuck to themselves as far as im concerned.

:lol:

Good on you mate. I had one a few years ago in Glasgow for £40 I think, ignored it, and the fuckers sent the bailiffs to the door. For £40? Think they bumped another £20 on top for badness.

19 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I doubt we'll Kenny play much ahead of him, maybe Windass, but not Miller. The thing I read about Peña before he signed said he was a "box to box" player. Could maybe explain why he was back at our own 18yrd line the other night. 

He’s a goal scoring midfielder. Think Frank lampard but without the passing range, fitness, hard work or decent religious beliefs.

Was at Wednesdays game and was surprised at the dig and determination we had in the game. We kind of lost our way early second half but got over that and got another goal so hoping of more of the same. Same spirit and passion and don't let us get bullied just because we are up there ground. Will be tough but I'm hoping a 2-1 maybe because I can see them scoring. To be truthful I will take another three points with any score.

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

I heard he was an out of his box player.

We still made some defensive errors the other night and we very suspect at set pieces around the 18 yard box. They didn't seem to have much in attack, but they have a solid midfield and hopefully Jack and Holt do as well as they did at Ibrox. Same team, only drop Miller and bring Morelos in.

4 hours ago, CM 1234 said:

Should be plenty. Don’t park on the street around from the grave yard. I thought u would get away with it being a Sunday and got done £60 

Had a look at the surrounding areas next to the stadium and going to park at the Cineworld at the Beach Park or whatever it’s called - 10 minute walk from the stadium as well. ??

4 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Had a look at the surrounding areas next to the stadium and going to park at the Cineworld at the Beach Park or whatever it’s called - 10 minute walk from the stadium as well. ??

Should be sound mate. Normally get the standard 4 hours or whatever they give u now before the try and book u.

3 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Was at Wednesdays game and was surprised at the dig and determination we had in the game. We kind of lost our way early second half but got over that and got another goal so hoping of more of the same. Same spirit and passion and don't let us get bullied just because we are up there ground. Will be tough but I'm hoping a 2-1 maybe because I can see them scoring. To be truthful I will take another three points with any score.

Your spot on, and that is 100% on the players. Whoever is in the dug out can only set the team out and instruct them so much but hunger and disire needs to come from the 11 guys on the pitch. They had that on Wednesday big time and it’s fucking out of order that it’s been lacking in the majority of games especially at Ibrox. I can get behind any player who may not be the best ability wise, but lack of effort is unforgivable, and when we see they are capable of putting the performance in, it makes me question why it’s not there every fucking week. 

2 hours ago, 10pshortof17pound said:

Inverness.

Ha ha spot on mate, any inkling that a car anywhere near the ground is from Glasgow and it’s getting fucking mangled. 

I don’t drive to away games anyway but I couldn’t park my motor anywhere near Aberdeen as my reggie plate is W4TP ha ha 

Archived