***The Official Aberdeen v Rangers Thread***

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Prso's headband said:

Got a ticket mate. Bus pulled through again. Love it. Tbf only missed 4-5 games over the last 5-6 years so was gutted when it got to Thursday and no email but got email today  :crabflute:

Lucky cunt, still no joy for masel

Enjoy :crabflute: 

4 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

HULLO HULLO

That has just put me right in the mood 

was considering going in the Aberdeen end and giving a ticketless Bear my Rangers end but they’re onto plums im afraid 

First beer will be down my hatch shortly 

Just had a wee swatch on one of their forums and the bangers seem to think they are above us now in the football pecking order. Got to laugh at the state of the fans of these diddy teams. As if we were ever going to be below them for long let alone permanently. Should have actually never finished below them. Will be nice to know the stupid cunts are seething as we knock them aside on our way back to the top. Can't really understand why the fools don't realise it's a dumb move inventing a rivalry with a club several times their size. Hopefully if we take McInnes they end up back scrapping it out with Kilmarnock and Motherwell. Fuds

Any win will do today for me given we have no manager. By the end of the season though I expect us to be back to horsing this jumped up community club.

9 minutes ago, BertContraband said:

Who's on a mad wan already?

Fresh bottle of Morgan's Spiced ready to be cracked open. It's gonna be euphoria if we win or fucking torture if we lose. We're gonna win though :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Got to laugh at the state of the fans of these diddy teams. As if we were ever going to be below them for long let alone permanently.

That's what the majority of all these tin pot teams actually believe now.

55 is going to be incredible on so many levels. Fuck the lot of them.

Archived