the filths penalty tonight

Smile

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

Collum was dying to give that

When would ever get a penalty like that

Fucking scandalous   .Again

Not one commentator brave enough to say it wasn't

The link was their tv channel, commentary was never going to be subjective in they circumstances (if ever)...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, RD.1872 said:

Convenient after Brenda's comments the other day.

There is far, far too many decisions that favour the tarriers to say its just coincedince.

St Johnstone, Thistle and however many more denied stone wallers yet they cunts get the decisions every single time.

Corrupt peado cunts.

Exactly it was guaranteed they would get a penalty the night after his comments the other day 

Cannot wait till we win 55 and hope its because something really bad happens to this lot and happens soon.

BUT!!!!!..as things go...I absolutely hope that that scabby bunch win like this every fuckin week and let the bastards who went along with this corrupt verminous rat pack stew in shite they created.

Fuck them..

4 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

remember this happened when celtic complained.  spl clubs need to step up.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/9214212.stm

celtic more than "complained", there was a campaign of intimidation against Referees the likes of which we've never seen before in this country.  An absolute disgrace.  

The idiots then wonder why the scum get hammered in Europe and are so dominant in Scotland. 

All this fake appraisals of  players and corrupt referee decisions are only masking the true level of the scum in our backwater, outwith it they continue to get shown up to the detriment of our league.

It won’t be long before uefa regard the spl in the same manner as the Irish and Welsh leagues and rightly so, the standards are no better.

10 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Once is bad enough but that was blatant.

Collum was 3 feet from it and must have seen what everyone in the ground saw.Higher powers are making sure Branda never gets beaten..Hopefully we change that next month.

We won't unless we play then off the park 

And as we did against Hivs .All it takes is one corrupt decision and changes it back in their favour 

They will want this run to continue until end of the season and every penny I have would be on that ,if it weren't them 

So their record has no chance of ever being beaten 

You would think our club would have something to say but that's too much to ask for 

Last night and Sundays decisions will continue 

Said it for3/4 years Collum and Thompson are in beggars pockets 

14 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We won't unless we play then off the park 

And as we did against Hivs .All it takes is one corrupt decision and changes it back in their favour 

They will want this run to continue until end of the season and every penny I have would be on that ,if it weren't them 

So their record has no chance of ever being beaten 

You would think our club would have something to say but that's too much to ask for 

Last night and Sundays decisions will continue 

Said it for3/4 years Collum and Thompson are in beggars pockets 

100%

Suns the current state up. I hate that we sound a bit like them when they ended up getting foreign officials over though. But I don’t remember us ever getting as many blatant decisions as they’re getting, not in the space of 3 days anyway. Convenient that the RE teacher from the catholic school was there to save them when it was all going tits up. 

If we had competent refs in this country then they wouldn’t be on the winning run they are and it really is as simple as that. Yet they still have the brass neck to make shite like “anyone but celtic” etc.

The mental illness, sociopathic attitude runs from top to bottom in that club and it seems Rodgers is now full blown as well. 

Rangers will be back one day and they’ll go back to doing what they do best, playing runners up

6 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Suns the current state up. I hate that we sound a bit like them when they ended up getting foreign officials over though. But I don’t remember us ever getting as many blatant decisions as they’re getting, not in the space of 3 days anyway. Convenient that the RE teacher from the catholic school was there to save them when it was all going tits up. 

If we had competent refs in this country then they wouldn’t be on the winning run they are and it really is as simple as that. Yet they still have the brass neck to make shite like “anyone but celtic” etc.

The mental illness, sociopathic attitude runs from top to bottom in that club and it seems Rodgers is now full blown as well. 

Rangers will be back one day and they’ll go back to doing what they do best, playing runners up

Rodgers is celtic in person . A sleekit deluded heidcase . 

1 hour ago, dougie76 said:

Wow just saw it there, fucking disgusting decision but not unexpected. This happens every time celtic are struggling and it's now the norm, Scottish football really has fucked itself by getting into bed with those fenian bastards.

Jeezo. I've seen some dodgy decisions in all my days of watching football,but that ranks as one of the worst ever.
Remember when Stevie (the fat Baggio) Fulton was playing for Hearts against us and he took a dive from fifteen feet,and by some aero dynamic miracle he managed to get his fat carcass into our box for a penalty.
That is the first time I've witnessed a cunt,who was off the park diving back into the penalty box to get a penalty.
They can't even hide the cheating now.

But!!!!!...as I said in another thread,this is what Motherwell and the rest of Scottish Football wished for.
Fuck Them.