Graham Dorrans

duffy2391

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

36 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Wallace won't shift John, IMO. John has been a revelation going forward, the way he cuts in and beats 2-3 men with ease is fantastic, not seen Wallace do that for about 3 year now

I think John will end up playing one up in front of Wallace at left back. Give us better balance on the left as windlass drifts all over the place and leaves us exposed.

1 minute ago, Orange Persson said:

Dorrans is one of biggest assets in team. Can score goals too. Will be great to get him up and running again, and Wallace to add to experienced pool of players. They will all be needed.

Lets hope he starts to show it then when he gets back..........

If we continue to play that diamond formation Dorrans would slot in nicely were Holt played. As he played plenty of times there for West Brom. Can't believe though some people are writing him off. Do the people that have wrote him off not realised Pedro played him as a deep lying midfield along side Jack. He will come good and unlike Halliday he has played at the top level he will breeze the Scottish top flight when he gets going don't you worry about that. In fact is he not something like our 3rd top scorer this season and he's missed plenty of games. 

7 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Dorrans needs used as a creator when going forward. 

Definitely, he has a composure we’re missing at the moment and is capable of scoring from outside the box. Can definitely see him being an asset when he returns if utilised the right way.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

12 games as an attacking midfielder is hardly 'plenty' he's always played a more deeper central role throughout his career and played many more games in a wider position than an attack midfield role.

Couldn't care less what he has done in England tbh, like any player we sign all that matters is what they produce for us and Dorrans has not delivered at all even-though my expectations on him were far lower than the majority on here as I've always maintained he was nowhere near as good as people believed.

Dorrans may have 5 goals, but two were pens and another a deflected goal. I'll start hyping his goal return when he starts scoring important goals, bar the Motherwell game he's not did that. A penalty goal when were 3-1 up or a goal when we failed to beat 10 man Partick or the third late on when 2-0 up at St Johnstone is not worthy or praise IMO. 

His performance against the scum was absolutely appalling for a so called quality footballer..

Where do you get this 12 games as an attacking midfielder did you watch all of his games for West Brom and Norwich. He's only played half a dozen games for us and your writing him off all ready. Be a supporter and support our team not get on his back after 6 games. He will come good but with people like you making your mind up after 6 games what chance has he got. You should get a job as a scout if you can identify a player in that short space of time 

I dont really think we have seen anywhere near his full potential yet . Glimpses of his passing ability but nothing on a consistant level. Hopefully now we have a more settled defensive midfield set up it will allow him more free rein goin forward. 

1 hour ago, CM 1234 said:

Dorrans as a more attacking option when he would have Jack and McCrorie dealing with the defensive duties would be one of our best players imo.

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

This

Even @Tenerife Bear likes this despite thinking Dorrans' bottle has crashed and the jersey is too heavy for him, what's going on man?

33 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

There are sites out there that tell you what positions players play in per match - maybe use them rather than just lie and make your own assumptions up about his playing position?

Yeah I'm solely basing my view on Dorrans from a little amount of games, not like I watched him for his previous clubs..

As for the rest of your post, drivel, but to be expected when you have no valid reply!

Yeah because those sites are 100 percent accurate. What was it you wanted me to reply to and I will give it a go ? 

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Even @Tenerife Bear likes this despite thinking Dorrans' bottle has crashed and the jersey is too heavy for him, what's going on man?

I don’t think u can judge Dorrans based on the games under Pedro when he was being used deep in a midfield 2 with the rest of the midfield all over the fucking camp with no shape.

36 minutes ago, CM 1234 said:

I don’t think u can judge Dorrans based on the games under Pedro when he was being used deep in a midfield 2 with the rest of the midfield all over the fucking camp with no shape.

Neither do i, it was @Tenerife Bear who thought his bottle had crashed and the jersey was too heavy for him.

3 hours ago, CM 1234 said:

Dorrans as a more attacking option when he would have Jack and McCrorie dealing with the defensive duties would be one of our best players imo.

Aye, would be good to have him back. 

Has anyone been able to answer what sort of time scale we're looking at him being out?

9 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Interesting to see a non troll getting called a troll, by the forums trolls about how good a troll he is from his SINGLE POST joke which was clearly just a reference to Alves. 

Am I the only one who has no idea what that means? Sure it makes perfect sense to you.

7 hours ago, pcbear said:

Please do, in fact if they are genuinely yours as proven by admin I will donate 25 pounds to GB's Erskine fund (they have to be this season and for Ibrox) and I will apologise for my suspicions.

I notice there hasn't been a reply to this

It's obvious that @Tenerife Bear hates veterans and doesn't want them getting any support. Despicable