Pedro back in management

pcbear

3 minutes ago, Gustav said:

See if you think he was bullied, you must live a very sheltered life.

Foreigner comes to the country, gets openly mocked from day one by the media to appease the taig masses and tarnish our name, gets put live on telly in front of cunts that despise us to make pointless comments and pretend they’re relevant in the hope he makes a fool of himself to continue this trend.

You go to Mexico and receive the same treatment, would put my house on you, me or anyone else coming back home greeting like a wee lassie at treatment like that, it’s quite obvious the agenda they had.

Watch the same thing happen with anything related to Rangers or those who stick up for us or oppose them, to think there’s any neutrality in this country is heed in the sand stuff.

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

Foreigner comes to the country, gets openly mocked from day one by the media to appease the taig masses and tarnish our name, gets put live on telly in front of cunts that despise us to make pointless comments and pretend they’re relevant in the hope he makes a fool of himself to continue this trend.

You go to Mexico and receive the same treatment, would put my house on you, me or anyone else coming back home greeting like a wee lassie at treatment like that, it’s quite obvious the agenda they had.

Watch the same thing happen with anything related to Rangers or those who stick up for us or oppose them, to think there’s any neutrality in this country is heed in the sand stuff.

Paranoid nonsense.

No idea why folk liked him so much. 

Constantly got in fights with the British players, embarrassed himself in interviews and embarrassed the club on the park. 

The 'abuse' he took was his own doing. When he first signed he was backed as much as any other by the media, and in phone ins etc he was actually defended by the same folk who write for the media, while so called bears slated him before seeing him in action. 

Just now, Gustav said:

Paranoid nonsense.

Mate this forum basically runs on pointing out the taigfest that this country is, it’s fact.

Many times have you saw a record article posted here because it’s blatantly biased?

I don’t like the guy either but it’s fact that they want to divide us further and give us a bad name, Alves has had similar treatment aswell, happens all the time.

Only media outlet in Britain I’ve ever saw back us up is Talksport, TALKSPORT, even Jim White is known as a rat these days.

Nothing to be paranoid about anyway, they’re pish and one result away from crumbling and the media are all 50 year old bitter taigs who hold no relevance or credibility outside Glasgow, most of our fans are too smart to fall into the trap of being forcefed their propaganda. 

11 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

No even sure what to say to that comparison mate 

It's not the exact same type of people but it rings bells with the talk about falling in love with Rangers, standing up for us etc 

I've been caught up myself before particularly with Green but after all we've been through we surely need to have learned that sound bites alone are meaningless 

4 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Tarnish our name and appease taigs. Surely if they wanted to do that they'd back him to the hilt given that he was a shite manager? He got quizzed and slated about his choices because he would come out with completely ridiculous stuff and start fights with every journo and manager out there. Claiming disrespect for people pointing out Rangers aren't good enough(they were right) claiming disrepect from other managers then doing the exact same thing he found so disrepectful. 

The guy was way out of his depth. And rather than him actually realise that, the whole country was wrong and not him. 

Faults on both sides. 

Miller didn’t cover himself in any glory and his performances then and since warranted him being dropped. 

On the other hand no manager of this club should be treating our captain the way he was treated by Pedro.

I do feel like he was targeted in a sense by the media, they done the same with Deila but he really didn’t help himself with some of his comments

The media are shitebags we all know that, but terrible managers who come across as having no clue will get ridiculed whether they're at us or the tarriers, we saw that with the likes of Barnes and Deila

In Pedro's case he was also an absolute gift to them in terms of headlines so of course they were going to use it. The media are a part of the game like it or not and they need to be dealt with, Walter clearly didn't like the media at all but he was subtle with how he handled them 

It's just another in the long list of excuses the Pedro fan club use 

28 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Agree aswell but that aside for me it’s obvious the media are again trying to have one last dig and continue to roll out the big bad Rangers tripe.

He did love us during his time and they had it out for him because it would hurt us and they were told a few home truths, I would be astounded if he spoke ill of us especially as straight after being sacked he still spoke us up.

One last dig?

Go and read the vmboys quotes  it's not a dig it just shows he's no idea wtf he's doing 

4 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

It's not the exact same type of people but it rings bells with the talk about falling in love with Rangers, standing up for us etc 

I've been caught up myself before particularly with Green but after all we've been through we surely need to have learned that sound bites alone are meaningless 

Aye I agree, I actually don’t like Pedro one bit anymore but he was treated really poorly as it would mean he was sacked and we suffered, surely that makes sense more than denying that everyone bar us has it out for us?

Can’t see a comparison between folk who almost caused us no to have a club to hire a manager at all though, he was a shit manager and a shit person but he took abuse and headache purely because he didn’t buy into the idea we are a nothing club.

18 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

Tarnish our name and appease taigs. Surely if they wanted to do that they'd back him to the hilt given that he was a shite manager? He got quizzed and slated about his choices because he would come out with completely ridiculous stuff and start fights with every journo and manager out there. Claiming disrespect for people pointing out Rangers aren't good enough(they were right) claiming disrepect from other managers then doing the exact same thing he found so disrepectful. 

The guy was way out of his depth. And rather than him actually realise that, the whole country was wrong and not him. 

They were right because he was a shite manager, but they ramped that up to 1 million to unsettle us, they’d rather leave us with half a foreign squad who don’t speak English at millions of pounds of loss than keep him in and leave it to chance he makes it surely? Their arrogance would tell me they knew whoever came in wouldn’t be any better and it would be another rebuilding job 100%?

They hounded Deila because they are sports journalists who aren’t always wrong and it would benefit celtic to get him out, I get that, but it’s no secret we are treated differently.

Fair enough to those who think Pedro is just another soundbite fraud, I’m no his agent, but to me and a lot of others he was a poor manager and person but did a lot of things nobody associated with Rangers would dare to, was quite nice to see us openly talked up or snakey taigs being grilled back, shame he was too braindeed to leave it at just our enemies though.

24 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I’ve genuinely seen people say “Look at our run in Europe under him” as if it’s a positive and as if it was some one off and we didn’t go on to get to the final of the same competition the following season  :lol:

In the context of the place we were in then the teams we played in Europe under him were utterly horseshit apart from maybe Auxerre and even they were considered a club on the decline. He did nothing more than was expected by a Rangers team in Europe back then 

14 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

One last dig?

Go and read the vmboys quotes  it's not a dig it just shows he's no idea wtf he's doing 

‘’We are talking about a worldwide club. It’s a massive club, the biggest in Scotland. It’s a club that’s fighting to get back to the top. We know we’re going to get it back to the top and that’s what we’re here for. The challenge to rebuild, to get the club back to their past, their history and glory, it’s the main reason which brings us here.”

Sort of stuff I mean, many times have you heard anyone who should be saying that saying it?

The caravan quote was said before by Mourinho so it’s again just copy and paste let’s all laugh at Rangers pish to suit agendas as it’s easy to post stuff ridiculing us and get 10x as much attention in Scotland with all the braindeeds regurgitating it.

Folk are acting as if I don’t know the guy was horrendous for us, I just can’t believe some think he was actually treated fairly at all times or would start slaughtering us as soon as he goes.

Can just picture the family sitting around the table on Christmaa Day chatting happily whilst devouring their festive meal then a massive thud interrupts their chewing as Fuhrer Caixinha bursts through the door and arse and necks his wife out onto the street.

Who does she think she is doing all the cooking and dinner preparations? There is only one authority in this household and all Fuhrer Caixinha is doing is making sure everyone knows who it is.

20 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

They were right because he was a shite manager, but they ramped that up to 1 million to unsettle us, they’d rather leave us with half a foreign squad who don’t speak English at millions of pounds of loss than keep him in and leave it to chance he makes it surely? Their arrogance would tell me they knew whoever came in wouldn’t be any better and it would be another rebuilding job 100%?

They hounded Deila because they are sports journalists who aren’t always wrong and it would benefit celtic to get him out, I get that, but it’s no secret we are treated differently.

Fair enough to those who think Pedro is just another soundbite fraud, I’m no his agent, but to me and a lot of others he was a poor manager and person but did a lot of things nobody associated with Rangers would dare to, was quite nice to see us openly talked up or snakey taigs being grilled back, shame he was too braindeed to leave it at just our enemies though.

So they hounded Pedro to get him out to damage Rangers leaving them with millions of pounds worth of duds rather than do what they can to keep him in charge to watch Rangers rot under him. Just incase he got it right one day.. and made a player out of those duds  because that's more likely than a new manager coming in and doing the same?

HOWEVER hounded Delilah to free celtic of his horrible clutches and leave them with the millions he'd spend on quality players who were just shite under Delilah....  

mate you're at the wind up or the worst kind of paranoid. 

11 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

So they hounded Pedro to get him out to damage Rangers leaving them with millions of pounds worth of duds rather than do what they can to keep him in charge to watch Rangers rot under him. Just incase he got it right one day.. and made a player out of those duds  because that's more likely than a new manager coming in and doing the same?

HOWEVER hounded Delilah to free celtic of his horrible clutches and leave them with the millions he'd spend on quality players who were just shite under Delilah....  

mate you're at the wind up or the worst kind of paranoid. 

I genuinely don’t know what to say to that mate, they bought nobody of significance in our absence and had champions league football, several seasons of success, a united senior squad, they could afford to chuck him especially on his wages?

We on the other hand are absolutely fucked atm, some didn’t think we would even spend 4m this season yet we spent that on Herrera and Pena alone, there’s far more of a chance Pedro could’ve turned things around with this squad at THAT time than a british manager just discarding then before the seasons near done, it gives them another season to pull away and head to ten in a row while we rip up and start again arguing among ourselves, the difference between how much Deila doing poorly and Pedro doing poorly affected us both is worlds apart?

If the media are celtic biased logic dictates they’d have no problem hounding anyone at Rangers and anyone holding them back from pulling further away from us, like it or not they’re all biased bitter wanks who want us finished, there’s a reason folk get abuse on here if they share a link to a record article, getting them more clicks rather copying and pasting or Rangers fans cancelling BT in their masses as it’s just an platform to publicly mock us rather fairly criticise.

Is it not possible that Pedro was a poor manager, did like us and wanted to be a success with us and the media saw him as easy meat and took the piss out of him at every opportunity which unfairly lumped more pressure on him?

Never understood this vast polarisation during arguments, all or nothing doesn't seem to fit with reasoned argument.

There seems to be two camps neither of which I'm in

A - people hate pedro due to his poor performance and will take any side of the argument that turns him into the biggest mongo possible because it makes them feel better

B - people that like pedro and feel sorry that it ended this way and feel like he didn't get the chance he deserved and will defend as much of his reign as possible.

i think the truth is in between

9 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Is it not possible that Pedro was a poor manager, did like us and wanted to be a success with us and the media saw him as easy meat and took the piss out of him at every opportunity which unfairly lumped more pressure on him?

Never understood this vast polarisation during arguments, all or nothing doesn't seem to fit with reasoned argument.

Think that’s the case for a good few in the media mate but all I ever see is folk sharing daily record articles or saying how they’re cancelling BT due to bias, clips trending on Rangers Fb pages of bias etc, yet I post it here and get made out to be some conspiracy theorist as if it’s no common knowledge :confused:

Scary if folk think that people in positions of power here don’t hate us big time and that it wouldn’t ever affect us, Ye can already see them drumming up celtic Park as the national stadium for example, most of them are scummy bastards who spend their time trawling through twitter aiming tweets at us or regurgitating the same pish hence most celtic fans deluded views on all things Rangers.

whats no up for debate is that he was a shocking manager and person though, some seem to think I don’t know that either.

15 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

I genuinely don’t know what to say to that mate, they bought nobody of significance in our absence and had champions league football, several seasons of success, a united senior squad, they could afford to chuck him especially on his wages?

We on the other hand are absolutely fucked atm, some didn’t think we would even spend 4m this season yet we spent that on Herrera and Pena alone, there’s far more of a chance Pedro could’ve turned things around with this squad at THAT time than a british manager just discarding then before the seasons near done, it gives them another season to pull away and head to ten in a row while we rip up and start again arguing among ourselves, the difference between how much Deila doing poorly and Pedro doing poorly affected us both is worlds apart?

If the media are celtic biased logic dictates they’d have no problem hounding anyone at Rangers and anyone holding them back from pulling further away from us, like it or not they’re all biased bitter wanks who want us finished, there’s a reason folk get abuse on here if they share a link to a record article, getting them more clicks rather copying and pasting or Rangers fans cancelling BT in their masses as it’s just an platform to publicly mock us rather fairly criticise.

I seem to remember mark warbaton getting a no bad time from the press. Seemed to quite like him what were they sneaky bastards up to there?

3 minutes ago, orangecountry said:

I seem to remember mark warbaton getting a no bad time from the press. Seemed to quite like him what were they sneaky bastards up to there?

While he was doing well and shut them up aye, soon as that changed they let us know about it big time and he had a few spats with the press and Sutton over comments.

Good portion of Rangers fans detect that foul play was involved in everything regarding 2012 and that the SFA are run by them, but heaven forbid I think that the press who are open celtic fans (and spread their inaccurate bile on their personal twitters) do more than just fairly criticise us.

11 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

While he was doing well and shut them up aye, soon as that changed they let us know about it big time and he had a few spats with the press and Sutton over comments.

Good portion of Rangers fans detect that foul play was involved in everything regarding 2012 and that the SFA are run by them, but heaven forbid I think that the press who are open celtic fans do more than just fairly criticise us.

You can't for a second see why folk might think you're at the wind up?

hounded Pedro because although he was shite he was most likely candidate to turn it around and he had to be gotten rid of! 

MW on the other hand, they kept quiet when he was doing well, because... what? They knew he would fail and just laughed behind the scenes?  

Man they're sneaky bastards in the media.