Pedro back in management

pcbear

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, hugonot said:

Pedro would still be our manager only for some really poor refereeing and a bitter dressing room with too much player power from some quarters; there is no denying that

Nonsense. He created the problems in the dressing room, all managers suffer poor decisions but not all are clowns like him.

I for one hope he makes a success of it in Mexico and  Pena fires in the goals as we will have more chance of getting rid of him for keeps and Herrera might get the call as well, if he bombs and Pena shows nothing he will be back with his hand out for pesos.

A poor manager who should have been nowhere near our club and just talked complete and utter nonsense on a weekly basis. He should have been sacked after the most embarrassing European night in our history. The clown who made the decision to employ this guy should hang his head in shame and resign. 

2 hours ago, hugonot said:

Pedro would still be our manager only for some really poor refereeing and a bitter dressing room with too much player power from some quarters; there is no denying that

Well most people are denying it, so...

37 minutes ago, The Gas Man said:

I know it’s easy to say with hindsight but how on earth did he get the Rangers job in the first place. He was managing in Qatar and not that successfully either. 

I still find it hard to grasp

Most sane people could see it was nonsense without hindsight tbf

1 hour ago, The Gas Man said:

I know it’s easy to say with hindsight but how on earth did he get the Rangers job in the first place. He was managing in Qatar and not that successfully either. 

Two words 'Mini' and 'Robertson', two guys who could fuk up a wet dream.

You know, somebody mentioned in another thread how the taig media in this country just love to bum up a story that keeps negativity surrounding Rangers and somehow people were making him out to be talking posh.

I saw a headline the day about Pedro being under pressure coz Cruz Azul got beat and I wondered to myself: when was the last time the papers up here reported on the goings on of the ex manager of any other team? Maybe they do do it and I just don’t notice but it just seems like any excuse to report a negatively is taken.

4 hours ago, pcbear said:

I for one hope he makes a success of it in Mexico and  Pena fires in the goals as we will have more chance of getting rid of him for keeps and Herrera might get the call as well, if he bombs and Pena shows nothing he will be back with his hand out for pesos.

Didn't you hear that his team got beaten in the cup by a team that's from a lower league? Progres Nidercorn all over again and the Cruz Azul fans are far from happy.

6 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

Didn't you hear that his team got beaten in the cup by a team that's from a lower league? Progres Nidercorn all over again and the Cruz Azul fans are far from happy.

Off course I did, but it is in our interests for him to somehow be successful.

13 hours ago, sausagetrunks said:

stealing a living ffs. guys never a football manager.

13 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Nonsense. He created the problems in the dressing room, all managers suffer poor decisions but not all are clowns like him.

12 hours ago, RD.1872 said:

The amount of unwanted records we broke under him in such a short amount of time is frightening. 

Guys an absolute clown.

12 hours ago, The Gas Man said:

Just a brief view from Rangers supporters - how on earth could Robertson (I believe) appoint this guy - Robertson should be offski too. Just a check before he joined Rangers was that his former club, Al-Gharafa, were the 4th best team in Qatar ffs.

229 days in charge from 11 March - 26 Oct 2017 - a fucking disaster, at a time when it was imperative that we, Rangers, appointed a capable guy.

11 hours ago, BigDak said:

You know, somebody mentioned in another thread how the taig media in this country just love to bum up a story that keeps negativity surrounding Rangers and somehow people were making him out to be talking posh.

I saw a headline the day about Pedro being under pressure coz Cruz Azul got beat and I wondered to myself: when was the last time the papers up here reported on the goings on of the ex manager of any other team? Maybe they do do it and I just don’t notice but it just seems like any excuse to report a negatively is taken.

I had the exact same thought last night.

I saw how the Evening Times were running with the story about Cruz Azul losing under Pedro... but dont remember these stories about Delia and wherever he went.

Maybe they do exist (stories about Taig managers failing in their next job). I dont follow stories about them online.