Pedro back in management

pcbear

5 hours ago, pcbear said:

Off course I did, but it is in our interests for him to somehow be successful.

Only in as much as it'll help us maybe clear the duds out of our squad.

It's obvious the man should be nowhere near football management and again raises the question what the fuck were the people on our board looking for a manager thinking when they appointed him?

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Le Guen did virtually nothing after leaving us yet you'll still get some people saying we were wrong to get rid

Probably be the same with Pedro, there seems to be some sort of fascination with foreign managers and if they fail it must be because they were undermined by domestic players, not given the time, victim of xenophobia etc rather than them simply not being good enough

41 minutes ago, big blue Fin said:

It's obvious the man should be nowhere near football management and again raises the question what the fuck were the people on our board looking for a manager thinking when they appointed him?

Correct but if he fucks up there we are left with Pena.

20 hours ago, hugonot said:

I liked Pedro, he had the poise, talk and tactics to be an excellent Rangers manager; he came across as a very good guy, i think it would have been very different for him and he'd still be our manager only for a few very poor refereeing decisions e.g jack sending of against hibs, this is what eventually got him the road and the whole foreign players v British players divide that soon enveloped the whole squad; I genuinely wish him the best wherever he is; I will always remember him for his witty comments during pre-match interviews; All the best Pedro. 

Utter pish away you go what a fucking load pish you have just posted.

24 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

Le Guen did virtually nothing after leaving us yet you'll still get some people saying we were wrong to get rid

Probably be the same with Pedro, there seems to be some sort of fascination with foreign managers and if they fail it must be because they were undermined by domestic players, not given the time, victim of xenophobia etc rather than them simply not being good enough

I'd actually put Le Guen and Pedro in the same category, albeit Le Guen had a better track record before coming to us; both were decent foreign managers with good tactics and appreciated the size, stature and history of our club, but through player strife and impediments to delivering their football philosophy they couldn't deliver the necessary results quickly enough, both managers left with dignity and it is a real shame it didn't work out for them. However both left a legacy of some good players: Le Guen: Papac and Pedro: Morelos are two players that come to mind.

Just now, hugonot said:

I'd actually put Le Guen and Pedro in the same category, albeit Le Guen had a better track record before coming to us; both were decent foreign managers with good tactics and appreciated the size, stature and history of our club, but through player strife and impediments to delivering their football philosophy they couldn't deliver the necessary results quickly enough, both managers left with dignity and it is a real shame it didn't work out for them. However both left a legacy of some good players: Le Guen: Papac and Pedro: Morelos are two players that come to mind.

Fucking hell

PLG did not understand Rangers or our rivalry with the scum. He said that the role of an OF Captain was overrated

That was the beginning of the end for me. I just knew he didn't get it

But highly rated when he came to us. I remember thinking ffs. We got him?  Delighted i was

But has done fuck all since.

Just now, hugonot said:

Pedro didn't leave with dignity and what are you basing him being a decent manager on?

34 minutes ago, hugonot said:

Fucking hell.

2 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Was it not Douglas Park who got Pedro the job?

Warburton was a better than manager than him and thats saying something.

Warburton was disrespectful, childish and lacked integrity, the same could not be said of Pedro.

4 hours ago, hugonot said:

You do know that le guen himself has admitted he fucked up here?

And one player each is a legacy of good players?

You're either a tarrier or retard. Probably both 

7 hours ago, big blue Fin said:

A point that should be at the forefront of every bear's mind as we move forward. 

There is no way on this earth they should survive getting that appointment so spectacularly wrong at such a crucial time in our history. 

To be so gulable as to be taken in with the sheer flannel the man spouted speaks volumes about their incompetence. People of such responsibility are usually handsomely paid to get these decisions correct and in any other firm their heads would undoubtedly roll for such a disastrous choice. 

6 hours ago, hugonot said:

No chance you’re a Rangers fan :lol:

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

You do know that le guen himself has admitted he fucked up here?

And one player each is a legacy of good players?

You're either a tarrier or retard. Probably both 

when you descrobe yourself in this way nobody cares