Pedro back in management

pcbear

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

Doesn’t he just mean the media and Miller  as he always talked us up at any given chance, only thing he had going for him was that?

Afterall they did have it out for him since day one and were begging him to fail?

Begging for him to fail? He failed on his own.

1 minute ago, simplythebest said:

I see that, how was he right then? 

Bearing in mind he didn't just bench Miller for poor form but banished him from the set up entirely and let rumours about him leaking stuff drag on and on. Putting aside whatever you feel about Miller was that seriously necessary or wise given our squad's limitations? 

He definitely could and should have handled things more diplomatically, and should have done his homework and realised that Miller is a Scottish football lovey. From a footballing perspective Miller has been a decent servant to us but has an ego, and will have clashed with Pedro. I honestly believe that Miller was leaking bits of info out of the club and was being disruptive rather than supportive (obviously no evidence of either) , and if that was the case then he was right to do so. 

Cultural acceptances also come into play, and while that may be acceptable in Portugal or mexico, it isn't here. And that is Pedro's fault. 

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That and the fact he never allowed him and the captain of the club to attend a game, shows that he wasn't roght.

Totally agree that Wallace and Niko not being allowed into the stadium for games wasn't right. I'm not backing up everything Pedro did. He was out of his depth here, but the miller thing I believe he smelled a rat. 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Begging for him to fail? He failed on his own.

I agree, but Miller and the media were more than happy for that to be the case, his decisions let him down and they ramped up the pressure for the benefit of themselves.

His English is really poor so I would automatically assume he means this as he loved the club and sooked up our arse.

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

He definitely could and should have handled things more diplomatically, and should have done his homework and realised that Miller is a Scottish football lovey. From a footballing perspective Miller has been a decent servant to us but has an ego, and will have clashed with Pedro. I honestly believe that Miller was leaking bits of info out of the club and was being disruptive rather than supportive (obviously no evidence of either) , and if that was the case then he was right to do so. 

Cultural acceptances also come into play, and while that may be acceptable in Portugal or mexico, it isn't here. And that is Pedro's fault. 

Totally agree that Wallace and Niko not being allowed into the stadium for games wasn't right. I'm not backing up everything Pedro did. He was out of his depth here, but the miller thing I believe he smelled a rat. 

If it comes down to whoever you have more faith in I choose the guy that's always given us everything, made a genuine contribution to Rangers over the years and had no history of troublemaking in his long career over a guy coming from Qatar who basically blagged himself into the biggest job he'll ever have with us

That fact Rangers fans still take Pedro's side astounds me tbh 

7 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Doesn’t he just mean the media and Miller  as he always talked us up at any given chance, only thing he had going for him was that?

Afterall they did have it out for him since day one and were begging him to fail?

We gave him a job he had no right or any reason to be in, too right he should have talked us up 

5 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Miller not being allowed in either, wasn't right.

2 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

I agree, but Miller and the media were more than happy for that to be the case, his decisions let him down and they ramped up the pressure for the benefit of themselves.

His English is really poor so I would automatically assume he means this as he loved the club and sooked up our arse.

With a record like his no Rangers manager would survive. Good riddance 

He loved the club :lol: 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

With a record like his no Rangers manager would survive. Good riddance 

Agree aswell but that aside for me it’s obvious the media are again trying to have one last dig and continue to roll out the big bad Rangers tripe.

He did love us during his time and they had it out for him because it would hurt us and they were told a few home truths, I would be astounded if he spoke ill of us especially as straight after being sacked he still spoke us up.

1 minute ago, Gustav said:

He loved the club :lol: 

Spoke up for us more than anyone at Rangers has in god knows how long, it’s pretty common knowledge he loved being here and folks biggest gripe was the fact that while he did love us he couldn’t set up a team to save himself or have a civil conversation.

Spoke up for us more than anyone at Rangers has in god knows how long, it’s pretty common knowledge he loved being here and folks biggest gripe was the fact that while he did love us he couldn’t set up a team to save himself or have a civil conversation.

Gullible. He's been at his new club what a week? He's already bigging them up too. Guess what, it's in a managers best interests to get the fans on side.

2 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Craig Whyte and Charles Green say hello 

Just now, DBBTB said:

(tu)

People who defend him baffles me as much as the people who still stick up for PLG.

The pair of them were absolute turkeys.

It's bizarre how some still talk about Le Guen with regret and hate Barry Ferguson on that basis despite everything that Walter achieved pretty much right away when he replaced him 

5 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Gullible. He's been at his new club what a week? He's already bigging them up too. Guess what, it's in a managers best interests to get the fans on side.

No really gullible when the entire Scottish media were openly bullying fuck out him from day one or grilling him on TV to pander to the fellow taigs. 

He took abuse like I’ve no seen just because he wasn’t one of them, that was before he was sacked, at times way before it.

I get folk are aware he’s a horrific manager but one thing he didn’t do was stick the boot in like every other cunt associated with the club bar a few, denying that just seems like picking and choosing to further put the guy down.

No everyone who talks us up wants attention, some folk actually realise we are still a big club, the Cruz Azul thing I don’t get either, he’s going to like most clubs he will be at, difference is for me he proved it at us, regardless of results.

Just now, simplythebest said:

It's bizarre how some still talk about Le Guen with regret and hate Barry Ferguson on that basis despite everything that Walter achieved pretty much right away when he replaced him 

I’ve genuinely seen people say “Look at our run in Europe under him” as if it’s a positive and as if it was some one off and we didn’t go on to get to the final of the same competition the following season  :lol:

No really gullible when the entire Scottish media were openly bullying fuck out him from day one or grilling him on TV to pander to the fellow taigs. 

He took abuse like I’ve no seen just because he wasn’t one of them, that was before he was sacked, at times way before it.

I get folk are aware he’s a horrific manager but one thing he didn’t do was stick the boot in like every other cunt associated with the club bar a few, denying that just seems like picking and choosing to further put the guy down.

No everyone who talks us up wants attention, some folk actually realise we are still a big club.

See if you think he was bullied, you must live a very sheltered life.