Ryan Jack Red

scottyc06

23 minutes ago, MasterD said:

He studded a guy in the ankle, regardless of intent or anything else it’s a red card.

If someone done that to our player people would be greeting for a red card.

It’s unfortunate because he was playing well and didn’t mean it but it’s rare you see a player get away with anything like that nowadays.

Shinnie done the same thing first half and only got a yellow. So wheres the consitency. Gollum's a cheat pure and simple.

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Unfortunately it's an obvious red. 10 years ago wouldn't even have been a booking.

He did nothing wrong was just unlucky. Thought he was absolutely tremendous.

So since when is doing nothing wrong and being unlucky a sending off?

Just now, scottyc06 said:

Actually can’t believe there a folk on here defending the decision! He’s literally passed the ball! His foot done the exact motion it would always do when passing a ball! 

If that’s a red card the games ruined!! 

This. 

1 minute ago, Dickie said:

So since when is doing nothing wrong and being unlucky a sending off?

Be cause he won the ball, but his follow through endangered the opponent. I don't think it was intentional but I think it was the correct decision based on the current rules. It's not difficult ffs.

I don’t think it’s a red but it’s a tough one for the ref coz he is looking right at the studs on the ankle and it’s looks a bad one  

however it’s because May is too far away and pulls back. 

Not a red but not the worst decision we have had this season. Probably not even the worst mistake made against Jack 

Never a red card, shocking decision from an incompetent mutant but away from that I can't say I'm surprised he got a red today it was always going to be on the cards I think with the occasion.

Looked composed and played well first half but the signs of him losing his head were visible at times.

It's a fucking stonewall red card, honest tae god.  Regardless if he won the ball first he followed through studs showing and nearly snapped the cunts ankle ffs.  He was fucking brilliant until then aswell.

if that was a sheep player tackling jack like that and he never got sent off, we'd all be fucking raging. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

It's a fucking stonewall red card, honest tae god.  Regardless if he won the ball first he followed through studs showing and nearly snapped the cunts ankle ffs.  He was fucking brilliant until then aswell.

if that was a sheep player tackling jack like that and he never got sent off, we'd all be fucking raging. 

He never made a fucking tackle!!! He passed the ball! 

Archived