Ryan Jack Red

scottyc06

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/5/2017 at 10:41, Bluenose1986 said:

Not to mention the other instances of assault on our players in the last 5 years. 

Look at Oduwa for example. Or Ian black being karate kicked. 

Fair points all, especially in the case of that affront to humanity "Broonaldo" (although in Black's case I chalk it up to karma returning for him after being a pure cunt for years prior to joining us. Still hate the thought that he ever donned our jersey, tbh.).

59 minutes ago, delparlane said:

Fair points all, especially in the case of that affront to humanity "Broonaldo" (although in Black's case I chalk it up to karma returning for him after being a pure cunt for years prior to joining us. Still hate the thought that he ever donned our jersey, tbh.).

Well Black's character isn't an issue. Once a cunt always a cunt. Still, within the rules of the game, karate isn't allowed last I checked ?

Similarly, did Alexander not get kicked in the head and the referee not let it go unpunished?

And closer to the present:

Stokes punching and throwing Tav to the floor - got off lightly. 

Miller being forearm smashed against Ross County - no red. 

Cardoso having his face caved in in the semi final - nothing tosee here said the ref. 

In the interests of being impartial, Pena was lucky to stay on the park against Hamilton too. (Just to show I'm no bitter etc etc). 

On ‎05‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 15:26, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Remember the straight red Scott Brown got last season?

After the game Brendan Rodgers said he deserved to be sent off.  Then celtic appealed it and it was reduced to a caution.  If Scott Brown can get away with that then we would be mental not to appeal every single instance of a red card from now until the end of time.  I hope Jack wins the appeal again.

Just seen the ref that sent Shrek off . Not sure who it was

Anyone ever seen him at a game again ???????????????????????????????????

Maybe not the best career move in this corrupt cesspit of favouritism

22 hours ago, roboscot said:

I still only see the player in possession pass the ball away, expecting to BE tackled, and the tackling player backing out and making himself an unavoidable obstacle. 

Ridiculous decision by an incompetent ref. 

That's about as precise as it gets,Robo. If that is a red card or even a yellow where the man in possession passes the ball just as he's going to be tackled by an opposition player who chickened out of the tackle in the first instance, then the gemme's a bogey. That was an instance where the man not in possession caused his own injury.

On 12/5/2017 at 21:28, Inigo said:

And Gazza. Ignront to the risks or whatever, payers do it that way sometimes.

It’s more “whatever” as you do it naturally in a split second, it’s a tackle and like any other tackle / jump etc in a 50 50 you don’t think of the risk, you only think about winning the ball

1 hour ago, Dazzler said:

Not sure but this thread will be a riot with the told you duo's. 

I think it would defo be rescinded if he never had the previous 2 downgraded as the cunts will need to stick by the ref or they will look incompetent or even biased. I hope it gets rescinded and I’m wrong. 

39 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

That's about as precise as it gets,Robo. If that is a red card or even a yellow where the man in possession passes the ball just as he's going to be tackled by an opposition player who chickened out of the tackle in the first instance, then the gemme's a bogey. That was an instance where the man not in possession caused his own injury.

How you keeping Freddie?

Knew they wouldn't overturn this one as well. I thought it a harsh red but, unfortunately, it's one of those ones where there is enough in it that they can justify the red. But to actually say that was a worse tackle than Brown's against Ross County which they ridiculously did overturn is quite staggering.

I don't think it was a red but he still gave Collum the excuse he was aching for. 

Hopefully a 3 match ban will help him learn to keep his discipline. Not all that disappointed he'll miss the game against the junkies as the atmosphere in that one will be poisonous. 

Archived