Ryan Jack Red

scottyc06

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Ignoring that in my view it was a clear red card and this was never getting overturned, astounds me people saying it's corrupt because it wasn't rescinded, yet the SFA have overturned two of Jacks red cards already this season. Surely if the SFA is corrupt he would be serving his third ban now. :lol:

The first two were that embarrassing they had to overturn it or they’d be questioned. 

This one they’ve had to uphold it to bleat on about sporting integrity and protect the shambolic and incompetent Collum. It’s never a red. 

We don't know much about these appeals panels but it sounds to me like they just get a random group of guys in a room and ask them to make a decision.  Depending on their allegiances you either get a favourable decision or you don't.  It's fucking mental.

2 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

We don't know much about these appeals panels but it sounds to me like they just get a random group of guys in a room and ask them to make a decision.  Depending on their allegiances you either get a favourable decision or you don't.  It's fucking mental.

They should pass the details to the English FA and ask that an independent panel, selected by them reviews all disciplinary matters.

The system up here is flawed, and cannot be trusted.

Add to that, the routine incompetence of many of the so called top referees we have, and it is a farce of epic proportions.

6 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yet there was many on here slating him for the Broadfoot incident, some even saying he needs to fuck off? 

Even the Hibs one, there was an angle from behind that did suggest he moved towards Stokes, I was surprised that one got overturned tbh.

Neither were as clear cut as your suggesting. 

Clear red and this decision would have been given and upheld in England, Man United didn't even bother appealing Pogba's red card in the same week they have a big derby and it was a similar type follow through. 

There was no follow through. He played a fucking pass. 

Does Windass get a red if he stands on Logan after passing the ball into the net? 

8878DFA7-3C1B-4C3E-B868-4839599F9A6F.jpeg

Just now, offminorthreat said:

I would love to see someone from the club make a statement about the standard of refereeing as a result of this. It is honestly one of the most staggering decisions i have ever seen.

I don't think it was a red but that's seriously over exaggerating. 

7 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Correct call. No surprises. One of the easier ones they'll ever have to deal with.

No it wasn't one of the easier ones, Broonaldos last season was the easiest ever and they still let him off. 

If it was that easy people like you and me would not be disagreeing whether Jack's was  a red. 

Regardless if its correct or incorrect its the hand we've been dealt.

Hoping he keeps his nut down going forward as we can't afford to have him missing more games for shite challenges. 

11 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Correct call. No surprises. One of the easier ones they'll ever have to deal with.

Nonsense. A red card is for a deliberate foul; Jack gets the ball, but you seem to suggest that he knew at the very same time what his opponent was going to do. Jack was going for a 50/50, where he could have got injured, but he wins the ball first and foremost. There is no momentum after he gets the ball towards his opponent.

Just now, Bristol loyal said:

Ridiculous decision someone at the club really needs to take a stand about the refereeing we are seeing this season it's too much now to be just bad refereeing it's clear there is a agenda against Rangers.

Some decisions have been shockers. This could have went either way though, some people seriously need to get a grip saying this is a disgrace or a conspiracy.

As I said earlier I don't think it was a red but the other way round we all want the sheep player sent off for that.

2 minutes ago, MasterD said:

Every footballer I’ve read speak about it says it’s a red card, ex ref from England says red card.

How come he gets the ball first then? In other words he knew his opponent would pull away? Tackles like that will only really ever happen in the middle of the park, and on a regular basis; it is hardly conclusive that Jack goes beyond the sole intention of getting the ball.

7 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

No it wasn't one of the easier ones, Broonaldos last season was the easiest ever and they still let him off. 

If it was that easy people like you and me would not be disagreeing whether Jack's was  a red. 

Easy call IMO. Definite red. Bad challenge.

6 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Nonsense. A red card is for a deliberate foul; Jack gets the ball, but you seem to suggest that he knew at the very same time what his opponent was going to do. Jack was going for a 50/50, where he could have got injured, but he wins the ball first and foremost. There is no momentum after he gets the ball towards his opponent.

Poor, poor challenge. Red every day of the week.

Archived