Ryan Jack Red

scottyc06

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, roboscot said:

How you keeping Freddie?

I'm feeling a little bit better regards my vision loss although I had a relapse a few weeks ago and some days feel a bit sketchy. I had another MRI last week and I visited my Neurosurgeon yesterday. The MRI is still not offering up any new information as to what caused the stroke or how my future will be, so I have to have another MRI next March and the Neurosurgeon hopes that the scar on my brain will have "healed" enough to get a better understanding of how much damage was done.

It's a bastard not being able to drive or even walk alone at the moment, but I'll keep boxing on old mate! I hope you and your family are doing well.

Getting back to the topic; Has that compliance officer played the game at any level at all? because there is no way Ryan Jack could avoid hitting that Aberdeen player on the ankle/shin;in fact, if I was McInnes I would have given my player an absolute bollocking for pulling out of a 50-50 tackle and having to be replaced. It wasn't really unexpected that Collum would be backed up after the amount of blatantly wrong refereeing  decisions made recently, but that particular decision just makes Scottish football look even more  ridiculous to the neutral observer.

My old man is friends with a manager and he said that his full team came in on Monday saying that it was never a red card. When you hear that a full team of professional players are in agreement that its not a red card then thats saying something. The only reason he is banned is because the previous 2 had been rescinded.Joke of a decision at the time and a joke of a decision to ban him.

2 hours ago, Ozblue said:

I'm feeling a little bit better regards my vision loss although I had a relapse a few weeks ago and some days feel a bit sketchy. I had another MRI last week and I visited my Neurosurgeon yesterday. The MRI is still not offering up any new information as to what caused the stroke or how my future will be, so I have to have another MRI next March and the Neurosurgeon hopes that the scar on my brain will have "healed" enough to get a better understanding of how much damage was done.

It's a bastard not being able to drive or even walk alone at the moment, but I'll keep boxing on old mate! I hope you and your family are doing well.

Getting back to the topic; Has that compliance officer played the game at any level at all? because there is no way Ryan Jack could avoid hitting that Aberdeen player on the ankle/shin;in fact, if I was McInnes I would have given my player an absolute bollocking for pulling out of a 50-50 tackle and having to be replaced. It wasn't really unexpected that Collum would be backed up after the amount of blatantly wrong refereeing  decisions made recently, but that particular decision just makes Scottish football look even more  ridiculous to the neutral observer.

Keep battling, you're a long time deid!  We're good, moving back to Brisbane in the new year, business is booming so we need to reduce our time and money spent travelling all over SE QLD and put ourselves in the middle of the client base.

As for the "tackle", they've basically said that there should be no contested balls.  The game is fucked.

7 minutes ago, roboscot said:

Keep battling, you're a long time deid!  We're good, moving back to Brisbane in the new year, business is booming so we need to reduce our time and money spent travelling all over SE QLD and put ourselves in the middle of the client base.

As for the "tackle", they've basically said that there should be no contested balls.  The game is fucked.

That's about what it boils down to,Robo;  but you forgot to add..."Depending on the colour of your shirt"

Good to see you are going well,mate, so keep it up :cheers:

7 minutes ago, kaiser1041 said:

Interesting that in the tims v tims game Marvin Bartley was only booked for a challenge very similar to jacks .

Same challenge in the Liverpool v Everton game (Siggurdson on Henderson) ,,, yellow card given.

12 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Is this thread continually going to get bumped every time a footballer makes a bad challenge?

Decision has been made, time to move on and get over it!

Sorry helmet nut could you send me a list of other subjects we shouldn’t discuss 

7 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

The problem with Ryan Jack is his tackling technique. Poor coaching to blame as a kid.

He will continually have problems because of this. Good player otherwise but can't tackle and will forever be in trouble now that he is with a high profile club.

Paul Scholes syndrome, that was one element of his game he could just not master he was a brilliant player but a shite tackler.

was double checking his ban and it looks like the SFA cant even do this properly 

2 FIRST TEAM MATCHES IMMEDIATE AND 1 SPFL FIRST TEAM LEAGUE MATCH FROM 17/12/2017

So it means he can play this weekend against St Johnstone and then misses away to Kilmarnock 

On 11/12/2017 at 20:24, pcbear said:

Paul Scholes syndrome, that was one element of his game he could just not master he was a brilliant player but a shite tackler.

Can’t remeber who said it, but they said Scholes was actully good at tackling, but quite liked the myth that he was awful at it so he could stick the boot in regularly and not be tarnished with being dirty or fucking mental like Roy Keane. 

Archived