Ryan Jack Red

scottyc06

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

There’s being biased then there’s common sense!! He made one motion.. to pass the ball! He never stamped at all! That’s bullshit!!

He nearly broke the cunts ankle ffs! :lol: 

yous are talking one load of shite man.

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, GOAT said:

He doesn't put his studs through his fucking ankle that's how.  Quick question, opposite way about, are you wanting a red?

HE IS PLAYING A PASS, he can't just stop the momentum of his full fucking leg in a second because he sees someones ankle behind the ball 

That was never a red card offence, the ball was there to be won and Ryan Jack won it fairly without any malicious intention.

There was no malicious intention in the follow through either as his momentum did not allow him to take any evasive action.

If that type of tackle is construed as dangerous play then players will be getting red carded every other game

3 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Right so what yous are technically saying is Jack was to either change the way he passed a ball, or indeed completely refrain from passing a ball (which is what football is about), all because an opposition player might shite out defending it and positions his leg in a way that once Jack plays the pass his foot goes onto it :lol:???? 

I'm sorry that is utter garbage, he played the fucking ball with absolutely zero intention with the sole purpose of passing to a teammate. To those saying it could have broke his ankle, if a player skelps a shot aff someones heed does he get red carded cause it can cause brain damage? Naw, its fucking life things like that happen

Most common sense post on here.

Jack went to get the ball and pass.

If May was on time he would have been the one breaking Jacks leg.

1 minute ago, Skyson1872 said:

HE IS PLAYING A PASS, he can't just stop the momentum of his full fucking leg in a second because he sees someones ankle behind the ball 

HE FUCKING WENT THROUGH HIM STUDS SHOWING AND NEARLY SNAPPED HIS FUCKING ANKLE.  I actually cannae believe anyone thinks otherwise.  Scott brown makes that tackle on jack next old firm game, and gets away with, there would be a fucking uproar and rightly so.  He should be made to apologise in front of that dressing room for nearly costing us a big fucking win. 

2 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

May was reckless not Jack. He passes the ball and looks up to where he plays it. He doesn't try to get may it just happens. It's not a sending off however bad it looked.

I've heard it all now. :lol: 

Just now, GOAT said:

HE FUCKING WENT THROUGH HIM STUDS SHOWING AND NEARLY SNAPPED HIS FUCKING ANKLE.  I actually cannae believe anyone thinks otherwise.  Scott brown makes that tackle on jack next old firm game, and gets away with, there would be a fucking uproar and rightly so.  He should be made to apologise in front of that dressing room for nearly costing us a big fucking win. 

Calm down goat. It's no a red. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Fuckwits mate honestly.

Archived