Ryan Jack Red

scottyc06

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

People on here slate the scum for being so biased and clueless, but many of our support are just as bad.

Boyd and Commons both think Jack could have pulled out that follow through, both have played the game at the highest level and IMO are very fair. Defo a red card and can't believe the outrage, some even calling people 'clowns' for being correct, fucking hell.

Every single person on here saying not a red would have the complete opposite view if May did that on Jack.

Of course we would because that is what football is about. You support your own team. 

But look at the video replay that Jamie D (?) posted above...

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

giphy.gif

See the thing is, see if he doesn't put the studs in or keeps the boot down it's a yellow at worst.  The fact he keeps the studs up and nearly broken his ankle on two is why it's a stone wall red card. 

43 minutes ago, MasterD said:

He studded a guy in the ankle, regardless of intent or anything else it’s a red card.

If someone done that to our player people would be greeting for a red card.

It’s unfortunate because he was playing well and didn’t mean it but it’s rare you see a player get away with anything like that nowadays.

The Motherwell player got away with worse last week. Debelle got away with very much worse, he meant it, during same game. Yes players do get away with it but collum cudnt wait again. 

1 minute ago, MikeBlue said:

My initial impression was it wasn't a red. But Boyd and Commons had no doubt it was.  I think this one of those where guys who have played the game at that level can see that the follow through wasn't necessary

They’re the only ones, the match commentators said it was a harsh red.

Just now, GOAT said:

See the thing is, see if he doesn't put the studs in or keeps the boot down it's a yellow at worst.  The fact he keeps the studs up and nearly broken his ankle on two is why it's a stone wall red card. 

There's no way in that timeframe he can do anything other than what happens. He's Ryan Jack no the flash. 

54 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

To people saying he won the challenge but his studs were still up, it wasn't even a fucking challenge he played a pass :lol: 

I agree fully but if any of our players were on the end of that I’m sure we would have wanted a red. The appeal panel should clear him again as May shitting out of it caused it.

In the heat of the battle I can see why he got red.

It’s never a red card because it’s a natural follow through from Jack - May shites it out the tackle and leaves his leg in there. I honestly can’t believe people are saying it’s a red. 

Youre either saying you want Jack not to make the pass and to pull out and give Aberdeen possession, or you’re saying he needs to change the way he passes a football. Folk who are saying it’s a red, which is it?

One of the first things you are told when starting out in the game is don’t shirk out a tackle or you will end up hurt  that is exactly what May did here after Jack wins the ball he doesn’t even look at May who came in half hearted and unfortunately got hurt Jack is extreemly unlucky. The injury should have no bearing on the refs decision however it’s Colum and he could wait to get the red out!!

If that's a straight red then the game has become a playground for snowflakes,it's not even a foul, he's passed the ball,foot moving through the pass as the laws of physics commands,May has came in late on challenge and came off worse in a 50/50, unfortunately Jack seems to be a target officials now,that much is obvious,if the oderous retarded fuck from across the city was in that position he wouldn't even be spoken to

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Look at the gif ffs 

it’s a shame as he was actually having a good game 

You think that was a red?

Where can Jack possibly put his foot after kicking the ball away? I know you're not a fan of Jack and I'd like to think that wouldn't have any influence on your analysis of the incident. 

4 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I agree with you mate. I don't even think it's a foul if he keeps his boot down and doesn't show the studs. He's gone in really aggressively and caught the boy with his studs. Silly.

Unfortunately I think it was a red.  If for example the twat Broon had made that challenge on one of ours - we would have been baying for his blood.

I like Jack, he was having a good game bossing it  in many ways, but it won't be rescinded this time.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

Look at the gif ffs 

it’s a shame as he was actually having a good game 

Haha, look at the gif. Only eyes on the ball, and passes it. 

Goat didn't answer, maybe you will. Did you expect him to levitate out of the way? Should he have shat out going for the ball. 

1 minute ago, heathen fish boy said:

If that's a straight red then the game has become a playground for snowflakes,it's not even a foul, he's passed the ball,foot moving through the pass as the laws of physics commands,May has came in late on challenge and came off worse in a 50/50, unfortunately Jack seems to be a target officials now,that much is obvious,if the oderous retarded fuck from across the city was in that position he wouldn't even be spoken to

Sadly it has and it is imo.

Archived