Ryan Jack Red

scottyc06

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It’s never a red card because it’s a natural follow through from Jack - May shites it out the tackle and leaves his leg in there. I honestly can’t believe people are saying it’s a red. 

Youre either saying you want Jack not to make the pass and to pull out and give Aberdeen possession, or you’re saying he needs to change the way he passes a football. Folk who are saying it’s a red, which is it?

Or maybe he passes the ball without nearly breaking someone's ankle.  I know hard thought eh?

Just now, Dazzler said:

Haha, look at the gif. Only eyes on the ball, and passes it. 

Goat didn't answer, maybe you will. Did you expect him to levitate out of the way? Should he have shat out going for the ball. 

He’s out of control in the tackle, and there’s excessive force. If he wouldn’t have put that much force into it there wouldn’t have been the bad contact on the player. That’ll be the official line. Game has changed mate, you can’t go in like that on a player anymore. 

If Andy Walker said it was harsh, then it was never a red.

It ended up a bad impact but I honestly believe he was expecting May to 50/50 the ball hence why he goes in side footed. May shat it and ended up following through. If you watch the replay he doesn't shove his foot through May, he could have easily broken it if that was his intention instead you can see he transfers his weight onto the other leg.

Bad tackle mainly because May pulls out of 50/50. Don't see it as a red and certainly there is no intent or recklessness.

23 minutes ago, GOAT said:

It's a fucking stonewall red card, honest tae god.  Regardless if he won the ball first he followed through studs showing and nearly snapped the cunts ankle ffs.  He was fucking brilliant until then aswell.

if that was a sheep player tackling jack like that and he never got sent off, we'd all be fucking raging. 

He made a pass :lol: 

1 minute ago, Dazzler said:

Goat didn't answer, maybe you will. Did you expect him to levitate out of the way? Should he have shat out going for the ball. 

Or maybe he shouldn't have put his studs through the guys ankle?  Got the cheek to call tarriers biased at times.  Pathetic.  I'm out of this, it's a stone wall red card.  I'm away to enjoy should have been a more comfortable win if it wasn't for the idiot. 

8 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

giphy.gif

How could anyone call that a red let alone our own supporters! Look at the time between the contact with the ball and the contact with his leg he's got no chance of changing the direction of where his foot is going! As for his studs being up I challenge anyone to side foot a ball moving away from them while keeping your studs pointed at the floor, it's impossible.

Just now, GOAT said:

Or maybe he shouldn't have put his studs through the guys ankle?  Got the cheek to call tarriers biased at times.  Pathetic.  I'm out of this, it's a stone wall red card.  I'm away to enjoy should have been a more comfortable win if it wasn't for the idiot. 

You’re a no righter mate.

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

He literally passes the ball! That’s it! In exactly the same way he would always pass a ball! 

And leaves his studs in!

im sorry but half the forum appear to be fucking blind 

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

It’s never a red card because it’s a natural follow through from Jack - May shites it out the tackle and leaves his leg in there. I honestly can’t believe people are saying it’s a red. 

Youre either saying you want Jack not to make the pass and to pull out and give Aberdeen possession, or you’re saying he needs to change the way he passes a football. Folk who are saying it’s a red, which is it?

I think he's got to be aware of what's around him. He knows he's trying to beat a player to the ball. He knows he's there. He wants to win it, fair enough, just keep the studs down. The little twist after it too.. jack knew what he was doing

8 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

People on here slate the scum for being so biased, but many of our support are just as bad.

Boyd and Commons both think Jack could have pulled out that follow through, both have played the game at the highest level and IMO are very fair. Defo a red card and can't believe the outrage, some even calling people 'clowns' for being correct, fucking hell.

Every single person on here saying not a red would have the complete opposite view if May did that on Jack.

Just because some folk have different opinions to yours, doesn't mean they are biased or indeed wrong.

Also you are also name calling. So you are doing the same thing as the folk you are complaining about

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Or maybe he passes the ball without nearly breaking someone's ankle.  I know hard thought eh?

Fuck may. It was his fault. Jack's passing and not looking at may. There's no way he can do anything other than what he did. Awful decision. The only thing we could agree on here is thankfully it didn't cost us the win.

3 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Levitate? Are you mental? You can move your foot to the side 

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

He’s out of control in the tackle, and there’s excessive force. If he wouldn’t have put that much force into it there wouldn’t have been the bad contact on the player. That’ll be the official line. Game has changed mate, you can’t go in like that on a player anymore. 

There's no tackle he's passing the ball

1 minute ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

Wasn't a tackle. He played the ball. 

3 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

How could anyone call that a red let alone our own supporters! Look at the time between the contact with the ball and the contact with his leg he's got no chance of changing the direction of where his foot is going! As for his studs being up I challenge anyone to side foot a ball moving away from them while keeping your studs pointed at the floor, it's impossible.

May pulled out because he is a pussy, youre always told never pull out of a challenge or you will get hurt. 

Archived