Please please please...

Weemani

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

It's looking like it's McInnes, no matter what I hope this saga ends this week if it is McInnes then hopefully he proves all of us doubters wrong. This is me talking before he is appointed, once he is in then I will do my best to talk him up. I hope he gets the support from the whole club, and makes a go of it.

Hopefully that'll be the case from everyone and we don't see the told you so's starting at the first dropped points 

If it gets to months with no progression i.e. Pedro then obviously things change but we need to do our best to give this appointment a real go 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, simplythebest said:

Hopefully that'll be the case from everyone and we don't see the told you so's starting at the first dropped points 

If it gets to months with no progression i.e. Pedro then obviously things change but we need to do our best to give this appointment a real go 

Absolutely. I see the speculation about Ferguson coming into assist him; something I thought would happen. Maybe with the right support then he can do well.

I have gone from ecstatic about the 2 very deserved wins against the sheep to depression at the thought of McInnes as our next manager. His post match interview showed how delusional he is and how great is his lack of ability to read a game and that is before we look at his record of bottling when it counts.

Say DM would get 20k a week on top of the 1 mill comp. I think we should forget DM and put the comp on top of the wages of a new manager. I think we wouldnt get bad one for 40k a week. If he is a success domestically and in Europe the extra mil for 2nd and the 3rd years, he would earn himself. 

He's proved his ineptitude against a caretaking coach from the youth. No offence to Murty but if he isnt our level then DM can't be neither. I was all for him before Pedro but think we should be aiming higher than we are. We learned the hard way with Pedro. 

4 hours ago, Four Founding Fathers said:

Say DM would get 20k a week on top of the 1 mill comp. I think we should forget DM and put the comp on top of the wages of a new manager. I think we wouldnt get bad one for 40k a week. If he is a success domestically and in Europe the extra mil for 2nd and the 3rd years, he would earn himself. 

He's proved his ineptitude against a caretaking coach from the youth. No offence to Murty but if he isnt our level then DM can't be neither. I was all for him before Pedro but think we should be aiming higher than we are. We learned the hard way with Pedro. 

Nearly 2.5million a year?

Have a word ffs

4 hours ago, Four Founding Fathers said:

He won't get 20k a year.

Plus adding a one off compo payment to a wage every year for a number of years doesn't exactly work out equally does it.

16 hours ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

His players have known for 2 games he's leaving.

They lacked the usual hatred for us as a result.

They booted us everywhere the last 2 games ffs, just we have a back bone now and we booted them to fuck back which has been badly lacking at Ibrox, we won because we went up for a bloody war.

I said before both games we would take at least 6pts.  I would not have McInnes near the job just like I never wanted Ally or Pedro. If the club appoint him then I will support him but for god sake there must be better out there as he has done fuck all in management and have people forgotten Bristol City before he went back to the he sheep, the only reason he looks good as we got demoted or his team would have been a  semi final team in the cup and 3rd at best in the league. 

7 hours ago, docspiderman said:

I have gone from ecstatic about the 2 very deserved wins against the sheep to depression at the thought of McInnes as our next manager. His post match interview showed how delusional he is and how great is his lack of ability to read a game and that is before we look at his record of bottling when it counts.

Can only hope he was trying to cover his arse for another shambles of a performance from his team because if he believed the shite that came out of his mouth then he's delusional. Name me one sheep who was 7 or more out of ten ? There keeper was their best player , enough said.

18 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Maybe he was hedging his bets today, we don’t know what’s going on, if he’s getting the job why would he make it harder for himself by dropping three points to our nearest challenger ?

It might be him or it might not, if it isn’t him then your quite right.

Doubt any cunt would act like that but if they did then they most certainly wouldn't be someone l would want anywhere near us.

18 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Get him in if we are happy with second 

This all day long.  He has done nothing and the only reason he finished second and won a cup or two was because we were demoted.  Pedro was a bombscfare and people are now settling for McInnes get real I said last season Pedro had to go and got shot down in flames on here.  We get McInnes in we will push celtic but we won't topple them.

Aim higher ffs board and if it is McInnes why have the board took now to move for him why not straight away?

Time the board thought big and got a manager who can attract players as well as the club.

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

This all day long.  He has done nothing and the only reason he finished second and won a cup or two was because we were demoted.  Pedro was a bombscfare and people are now settling for McInnes get real I said last season Pedro had to go and got shot down in flames on here.  We get McInnes in we will push celtic but we won't topple them.

Aim higher ffs board and if it is McInnes why have the board took now to move for him why not straight away?

Time the board thought big and got a manager who can attract players as well as the club.

So.how.did he finish second last year?

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

So.how.did he finish second last year?

They finished 8 or 9 points ahead of us who were third and finished way behind celtic who were 1st, and as I said we were demoted that is why, we lost millions upon millions on players and it's gonna take longer than our first year back in the top flight to make an impact against a team he had built for years.   

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

They finished 8 or 9 points ahead of us who were third and finished way behind celtic who were 1st, and as I said we were demoted that is why, we lost millions upon millions on players and it's gonna take longer than our first year back in the top flight to make an impact against a team he had built for years.   

We lost millions but spunked millions on shite. 

Aberdeen more than deserved second place and the fact thst they finished as far ahead as they did showed they were miles better than us.

That's thanks to the consistency that they've instilled. We couldn't cope with their consistency 

8 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We lost millions but spunked millions on shite. 

Aberdeen more than deserved second place and the fact thst they finished as far ahead as they did showed they were miles better than us.

That's thanks to the consistency that they've instilled. We couldn't cope with their consistency 

Yes all is true but that was not due  to McInnes that was down to us. , he's is a 2nd rate manager who we could do better.  How well did he do at Bristol city ?  How many times has he beaten the filth while we were demoted? I will support him 100% if he's gets the job but never has been for me and I am not suprised we beat them both games as I said so on here. 

The gulf is closing between us and the filth and we must push them all the way next season as they are 10pts clear if they win their game in hand and we already need favours but don't let the gap grow more than 10 pts.

The board if appointing McInnes why did it take them so long as th 6 silly points we dropped before Aberdeen we could have been 1 behind them with them a game in hand then it's game on as the gap would be at most 4 pts 

2 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That's hypothetical bullshit imo.

Whether we are in the league or not to take a team of absolute dugshit to a constant second is a good acheivement.

With better resources we can only hope he can kick on.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Whether we are in the league or not to take a team of absolute dugshit to a constant second is a good acheivement.

With better resources we can only hope he can kick on.

Before he took over they finished 9th or something, so even if we weren't there and replaced by Dundee the best that would have left them would be 8th? 

How much shite does that sound like i am talking?

All hypothetical shite.

How was Aberdeen winning a cup down to us? How was them finishing second down to us?

Fact is the done the above with a fraction of the resources we have had and that' why McInnes is being sounded out. He's had them comfortably second for a few years now and thats mkre than any manager we have had since demotion. He's consistant, he's won top flight silverware and done it with one hand tied behind his back.

It's not about money with him or he would have fucked off to England, he believes in himself and his players. Something we badly need although Murty done us proud in that respect again. 

But aye he's a snake and bottle merchant :lol: