Please please please...

Weemani

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jim beam said:

He is a moon unit but I agree with him on this...fuck!

I actually get where the board have come from with his apparent appointment.

Knows the game here. Showed consistency in this league. Knows what Rangers are about. Personally I’d have gone with MPH but not overly disappointed with McInnes.

40 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

hes a moon unit

I agree with most of what he said.

I don't think DM is up to it, I don't see us ever being anything other than 2nd best under him.

Murty did set us up well, and DM didn't have an answer for it, at all, in 180 minutes.

I think it's mental that we are going to pay somewhere in the region of a million quid to bring him in. 

All that being said, if he gets the job, he will get my full backing.

I am going on record as saying that we will never win the league under DM.

2 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I actually get where the board have come from with his apparent appointment.

Knows the game here. Showed consistency in this league. Knows what Rangers are about. Personally I’d have gone with MPH but not overly disappointed with McInnes.

aye he will consolidate us for second and in a few years we will be able to push for first.that’s what bothers me.

Just now, gogzy said:

I agree with most of what he said.

I don't think DM is up to it, I don't see us ever being anything other than 2nd best under him.

Murty did set us up well, and DM didn't have an answer for it, at all, in 180 minutes.

I think it's mental that we are going to pay somewhere in the region of a million quid to bring him in. 

All that being said, if he gets the job, he will get my full backing.

I am going on record as saying that we will never win the league under DM.

As it stands the now we wouldn't win the league under mourinho 

Daft results have cost us 1st place which is tough to take.

He's still a moon unit 

6 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

That's pure speculation, but facts are facts, Murty and his team pumped him and his crew and with ten men at his midden no less. Del the dud, had no answers.

Them's the facts.

Facts are facts!

DM has improved Aberdeen massively, has a solid win record for a team as poor as Aberdeen were before he arrived & has secured second place in the league on a shoestring budget! 

Just now, jim beam said:

aye he will consolidate us for second and in a few years we will be able to push for first.that’s what bothers me.

When we’re closer to 5th than 1st we need someone who can cement 2nd. Unless the board have someone absolutely top drawer up their sleeve I think McInnes isn’t a bad shout. Who knows what he can do with more resources and a better standard of player. 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

As it stands the now we wouldn't win the league under mourinho 

Daft results have cost us 1st place which is tough to take.

He's still a moon unit 

No, I mean we will never win a league title with him as manager mate, it's close to 100% that we wont win this season :lol:

2 minutes ago, gogzy said:

No, I mean we will never win a league title with him as manager mate, it's close to 100% that we wont win this season :lol:

We might we might not.

His Aberdeen teams consistency is exactly what we need. We struggle against the shite.

If we find that consistency even accounting for the taigs beating us we would be top of the League 

Just now, gogzy said:

No one is a certainty.

I just don't think he will have what it takes to win us titles.

Nobody is a guarantee though that's what it comes down to 

McInnes' track record certainly doesn't make him a dud, a loser or any of the other names being banded about. He's done as much as he can with a club like Aberdeen who weren't even finishing in the top 6 before he arrived