Please please please...

Weemani

8 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

That's hypothetical bullshit imo.

Is it?  What has he done in football? He would never have finished in the top 2 if we never got demoted, his record at Bristol City was shocking and I don't think he is the man to topple celtic.  How many times has he played celtic as manager and how many has he won ?   We can do better much better and And to pay compo for him like Pedro is absolutely crazy.

I will support him. 100% if he get the job but I never wanted Ally and I never wanted Pedro as boss and look how those 2 turned out.  

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Whether we are in the league or not to take a team of absolute dugshit to a constant second is a good acheivement.

With better resources we can only hope he can kick on.

In our league with us not there?  I would expect them to finish second  all day long. So what happened at Bristol City then ? 

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Why should we forget it ever happened ? ? Again how many times has he beaten the times who,e at the sheep?  And how many times did he play them?  Every big game they bottle it.  

They scudded the taigs a few times and most the rest but has a better record as Aberdeen manager against them then any other modern day Aberdeen manager.

Bristol city was his only failure as mamager. They are also a club are also a club who ate just now finding their feet again after years of absolutely shambolic results and performances under all managers not just DM

25 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Before he took over they finished 9th or something, so even if we weren't there and replaced by Dundee the best that would have left them would be 8th? 

How much shite does that sound like i am talking?

All hypothetical shite.

Aye Aberdeen must have had Pedro then ,  Look getting Aberdeen up the league and getting Rangers to win the title is two different things entirely. , 

Do you think he will win us the title next season?  that's what you must ask yourself, His record against them is terrible.  So getting Aberdeen to second in this league without us is no great achiement, Why not get him before that donkey Pedro if he was so good? Why even look at a middle of the road manager in Pedro over the Scottish Jose Mourinho ?  

So are you saying McInnes is that good we should be asking the board why he was not appointed instead of Pedro ?  As nothing much has changed, never wanted him then and we have shown how good his team is now.  

Is anyone suprised we pumped them both games as I am not 

18 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They scudded the taigs a few times and most the rest but has a better record as Aberdeen manager against them then any other modern day Aberdeen manager.

Bristol city was his only failure as mamager. They are also a club are also a club who ate just now finding their feet again after years of absolutely shambolic results and performances under all managers not just DM

The scudded them a few times ? When? The bottled the Scottish cup big time last season when it was there for the taking. So give us everyone of those few times he supposedly scudded them then tell me how many times he has played them. His record is as good as Kris Boyds as scoring against the filth it was  terrible. So let's not kid ourselves his record is diabolical against them 

10 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

We were there last year...

Yes but nowhere near prepared as the board would not pay for the players we needed and we ended up with cunts on here thinking Harry Forrester was Messi ffs .if ever there was a chance to divide the old firm that was it.   We pumped them last year up there they got a win that should never have been by a last minute free kick and the spoils were shared at Ibrox.  I saw nothing from them that made me say he was the man , he had his chance in the Scottish cup final big time as the taigs were struggling and he choked.

Is he the man to win our title back ? I say no but I hope I am bloody wrong if we appoint him but I feel it shows the lack of ambition by the board 

The majority of fans don't  want him appointed but we all need to just get behind him but could it have been Murty that kept the job till end of season if we had beat Hamilton and Dundee as we would have been clear second and one point behind they fuckers?? 

7 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The scudded them a few times ? When? The bottlednthe Scottish cup big time last season when it was therebfor the taking. So give us everyone of those few times he supposedly scudded them then tell me how many times he has played them. His record is as good as Kris Boyds as scoring against them, was , terrible. So let's not kid ourselves his record is diabolical against them 

They bear them in the Scottish cup. I think it's 4 wins he's had or 5. Aberdeen used to.consistenly lose by 7 to celtic at least once a season.

13 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Just read the match thread. Most of the regular posters on here had Bates downs as the worst defender in professional football. Is this even worth a debate?

Not all though some used commonsense and Knew he had never really let us down when called upon Bates awkward still leads posters to believe he's not very good when in fact he's been decent for us and doesn't make a lot of mistakes.

10 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Aye Aberdeen must have had Pedro then ,  Look getting Aberdeen up the league and getting Rangers to win the title is two different things entirely. , 

Do you think he will win us the title next season?  that's what you must ask yourself, His record against them is terrible.  So getting Aberdeen to second in this league without us is no great achiement, Why not get him before that donkey Pedro if he was so good? Why even look at a middle of the road manager in Pedro over the Scottish Jose Mourinho ?  

So are you saying McInnes is that good we should be asking the board why he was not appointed instead of Pedro ?  As nothing much has changed, never wanted him then and we have shown how good his team is now.  

Is anyone suprised we pumped them both games as I am not 

What the fuck are you giving it man?

None of my post bears any resemblance to that opinion you are forming for me.

It's hypothetical bullshit to suggest he wouldn't have finished 2nd or won a cup had we not been demoted, bearing in mind they finished above us and got further in the Scottish cup than us last season when we were back in the SPL.

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Yes but nowhere near prepared as the board would not pay for the players we needed and we ended up with cunts on here thinking Harry Forrester was Messi ffs .if ever there was a chance to divide the old firm that was it.   We pumped them last year up there they got a win that should never have been by a last minute free kick and the spoils were shared at Ibrox.  I saw nothing from them that made me say he was the man , he had his chance in the Scottish cup final big time as the taigs were struggling and he choked.

Is he the man to win our title back ? I say no but I hope I am bloody wrong if we appoint him but I feel it shows the lack of ambition by the board 

They ended a 26 year old record at ibrox last year by beating us. That game where you said we pumped them at theirs, we didn't. The score line flattered us as we were fucking awful the majority of that game.

I don't think we'll win a league title again until King decides to put proper money in

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They bear them in the Scottish cup. I think it's 4 wins he's had or 5. Aberdeen used to.consistenly lose by 7 to celtic at least once a season.

Mark Mcghee lost 9-0 to the beggars before McInnes took over, but nah he hasn't improved them. 

3 minutes ago, Smile said:

Not all though some used commonsense and Knew he had never really let us down when called upon Bates awkward still leads posters to believe he's not very good when in fact he's been decent for us and doesn't make a lot of mistakes.

He's absolutely brutal with the ball at his feet, but no cunt is getting past him. Apart from the scum game, and that freekick yesterday, I can't remember much, if any goals we have conceded with him in the team. The his 6'4" and built like the side of a house. As long as he has someone beside him who is comfortable on the ball, then I have no problem having him in the team. Having McCrorie in the team in front of him is a bonus too. 

McInnes has beaten that lot  4 times and lost 16, strangely no draws.

Last season he lost in both the Scottish and League cup finals to them.

He has been beaten by St Johnstone in the SC semi final and beaten by Dundee Utd in the LC semi final.

Other than his one trophy thats as far as he's taken Aberdeen domestically and when you consider Rangers had been off the scene is this really impressive?

He'd not taken them past August in Europe and lets be honest its not the Euro giants thats put them out.

His one success is winning the League Cup on penalties.

After sourcing this i actually feel worse about him than i did before.

I too had a bad feeling about McCoist and Pedro as manager, hope im totally wrong this time.

1 hour ago, gers31 said:

The majority of fans don't  want him appointed but we all need to just get behind him but could it have been Murty that kept the job till end of season if we had beat Hamilton and Dundee as we would have been clear second and one point behind they fuckers?? 

15 hours ago, Grundy said:

So very true, are you listening Board ?  Most of us don't want McInnes either.  And based on your previous decisions you might be well advised to listen.

Seen this said in couple of threads but I'm not sure it's true, maybe just the minority shouting the loudest...

In this RM poll 205 people voted,  140 want McInnes,   a majority of 67%.    Not sure how it's viewed in other places but in here according to the poll the majority are not against McInnes. Lads I travel to the matches with and people I've talked with at the games the majority would be happy with McInnes.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/311792-who-should-be-our-next-manager/

1 hour ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

He's absolutely brutal with the ball at his feet, but no cunt is getting past him. Apart from the scum game, and that freekick yesterday, I can't remember much, if any goals we have conceded with him in the team. The his 6'4" and built like the side of a house. As long as he has someone beside him who is comfortable on the ball, then I have no problem having him in the team. Having McCrorie in the team in front of him is a bonus too. 

I sure I read somewhere when he's been in defence we have only lost one game.