Please please please...

Weemani

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Who split the old firm last season? Now look in a mirror and see who is talking pish.

Omg you are going complete dumpling mode on me aren't you? Where did i say they would "do this or that"? Go on, quote me ya absolute clown.

So how did yer Kilmarnocks, Ross Counties and Hibs win the league cup then? We can only skelp them if we actually draw them:lol:

So stop talking utter shite and denying your original post wasn't hypothetical when it clearly was, you are embarrassing yourself.

Yep after we were demoted. .  What part of if  we were never demoted  do you not understand?   And again yes they might have won a cup but it would have been a full different ball game with us at full strength . 

What next if celtic do 9 in a row their was as good as ours ?   Because we all know that's a lie or do you think because Aberdeen could have done this and that then they are worthy of every league they won while fucking  us over.  

Now the matters closed you've said your piece I've said mine, if I wake up and Derek is our manager tomorrow I will back him 100% like I did Warburton but I wanted Pedro gone last season as I new we would be here before Christmas needing a new manager again.  

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

Yep after we were demoted. .  What part of if  we were never demoted  do you not understand?   And again yes they might have won a cup but it would have been a full different ball game with us at full strength . 

What next if celtic do 9 in a row their was as good as ours ?   Because we all know that's a lie or do you think because Aberdeen could have done this and that then they are worthy of every league they won while fucking  us over.  

Now the matters closed you've said your piece I've said mine, if I wake up and Derek is our manager tomorrow I will back him 100% like I did Warburton but I wanted Pedro gone last season as I new we would be here before Christmas needing a new manager again.  

What the fuck is wrong with you man?:lol:

We were back in the top flight last season with a substantially higher budget than Aberdeen yet didn't finish above them, in other words, they split the old firm.

Ffs now you are talking about celtic doing 9 in a row, again making up wee scenarios in your head:lol:

Where did i say i thought Aberdeen could do "this or that" you are a complete fantasist.

Yip the matter is closed, you obviously have no understanding of the meaning of hypothetical.

6 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Why did they not buy the club then? Only King could not buy shares , the 3 bears could have bought us with King investing once he cleared South Africa up but they were too miserable to pay £5.5m ( the bloody bargain of the centuary) for us .

So they are partly to blame for not stepping up to the plate before Bill Miller then Green 

It was a fix from the moment whyte bought the club. We were getting sold to nobody bar green and Ahmed. 

8 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

So it's a conspiracy aswell now? You shouldn't be allowed near a keyboard.

Seems most believe  that's what happened. You're in the major minority on this one. How can you honestly thing DK and Co would've been as bad, if not, worse than the thieving badtards who done us out of close to 100m quid? Why the fuck do you think Ally was given £1m in shares? Think that was just an act of kindness from Green? Jesus man. 

On 12/3/2017 at 14:29, JograBear said:

Outclassed by a temp manager from youth coaching. That Aberdeen took 4 years to build??!! No idea why we are going for a loser as manager.

I have to say if we get McInnes and it doesn't work out then that will come back to haunt the board and I'm sure they know it