*** The Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread ***

djwyc14

5 minutes ago, Coop said:

Expand.

The guy for his age gives his all, plays for the shirt, always has goals in him, unlucky today but did contribute to our winner, more vision than people give him credit for, rather him than pena in that position

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

The guy for his age gives his all, plays for the shirt, always has goals in him, unlucky today but did contribute to our winner, more vision than people give him credit for, rather him than pena in that position

He's scored 2 league goals this season, both in the same match...

Just now, psb07158 said:

I missed the game today but saw the result. Can someone summarise how we played? Was it 2-1 going on 5-1 or were we lucky to scrape a win?

Scraped it. Big time. Good sign though that's not something we've been good at doing for years.

3 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Scraped it. Big time. Good sign though that's not something we've been good at doing for years.

I’m hoping part of that is the psychological thing about not winning 3 in a row , now we’ve got that monkey off our backs. 

Bring on Hibs. Play the way we did against Aberdeen twice and we’ll spank them.

6 minutes ago, Alendrin said:

How many did he score last season? How many goals and assists is he on this season (compare that with Pena ;-)).

Where is the basis for always having goals in him?

Gives all for his age? Why is it not about his best position and him being the best player we have for that position? Why should we excuse someone playing so regularly but only having one or two good games all season?  

Even if Pena is shite, what has Miller himself done to justify a jersey? Or us it ok if he's shit but gives his all and is better than Pena (and we make allowances due to his age)?

Your devotion baffles me tbh ?

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Fuck the Pope 

Watch what I say 

Fuck the Pope you Fenian Bastards 

Fuck the Pope pedophile Bastards 

Nappy ripping fucks 

Go back to you're peado religion

Fuck the Pope and all you nappy ripping fucks 

Fuck the fucking pope

Beasts

I'm pleased that the Teddies waited until I was relaxing in a scolding hot bath after 27 hours at work before they got the finger out and won..Sipping a caramel coffee cheering like a mad man to a half decent stream. Nice of Angie to set up my laptop in the bathroom.. I live like a fucking King..:dance:

And not that dodgy geezer who supposedly runs our Club..:whistle:

Fucking awful first half, a lot better second half when Morelos came on for Pena, very happy with the three points.

Were lucky to get away with that mad fucking scramble in the box near the end when they had about four shots at goal :lol:

Hope Ross Mccrorie is alright.

12 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm pleased that the Teddies waited until I was relaxing in a scolding hot bath after 27 hours at work before they got the finger out and won..Sipping a caramel coffee cheering like a mad man to a half decent stream. Nice of Angie to set up my laptop in the bathroom.. I live like a fucking King..:dance:

And not that dodgy geezer who supposedly runs our Club..:whistle:

Gay.

Latte Macchiato loyal

1 hour ago, JukeBoxJohn said:

We aren't convincing enough defensively to waste time. Push for a third and kill the game.

Just meant Wes holding the ball for as long as he can and let the ball boys know that when we go ahead don't be in any real rush to return the ball. Take goalkicks from the other side the ball went out from etc. Just all the shite tactics ye see used against us when somebody goes 1 up. 

36 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Fuck the Pope 

Watch what I say 

Fuck the Pope you Fenian Bastards 

Fuck the Pope pedophile Bastards 

Nappy ripping fucks 

Go back to you're peado religion

Fuck the Pope and all you nappy ripping fucks 

Fuck the fucking pope

Beasts

you forgot gypsies/pikies etc

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Not a great performance, and we need a proper manager now. We didn't play well, and the shape was non existent; the players were running about like headless chickens. One thing's for sure, Murty cannot be in charge for much longer. He's a good guy, but not a manager.

Absolutely incredible you think this about Murty but rated Pedro

4 minutes ago, Turnberry18 said:

Nonsense. Because I said give him time to prove himself I rate him; aye very good! 

Pedro had us competing with Motherwell for 5th, Murty has us 2nd and on the up and he's the one you want rid of without getting a chance to prove himself. Mental.

3 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Pedro had us competing with Motherwell for 5th, Murty has us 2nd and on the up and he's the one you want rid of without getting a chance to prove himself. Mental.

Is that your best? I don't normally regard a single thing you have to say at the best of times; I really don't have any regard for anything your saying here!

Archived