*** The Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread ***

djwyc14

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not pretty, but a win from behind with a bit of dig and scrap is something I didn't think this team had in them, so well done. Morelos looked pissed off at the end, and rightly so. He had great positions 3 or 4 times and we had guys passing him up and making poor decisions.

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Thank Fuck but no one gets pass marks from today. Fod is a fucking bomb scare at times and windass is a useless fuckin idiot pretty much all the time. 

I really hope this is murtys last game because clearly he no up to it and doesn’t really want it. 

What the fuck are you on about :lol: 

Thank Fuck but no one gets pass marks from today. Fod is a fucking bomb scare at times and windass is a useless fuckin idiot pretty much all the time. 

I really hope this is murtys last game because clearly he no up to it and doesn’t really want it. 

Harsh on McCrorie I thought but yeah it was a struggle.

Harsh

Our youngsters like McCrorie and Barjonas played well enough

2 minutes ago, TheMotor said:

Dear Mr Murty,

Jamie Barjonas is a footballer. Alfredo Morelos is a footballer.

Kenny Miller used to be a footballer. Josh Windass is a complete fucking imposter.

Please consider these points before picking the team next week.

Cheers.

Dear The Motor,

Whilst you addressed your letter to Mr Murty, it has in fact been directed to Mr Miller.

It has been filed in the bin.

Regards,

Mr Miller

We have the goal machine that is Danny Wilson to thank for four points in the last 2 matches!

Nice to get the contribution from the defenders, but we can’t rely on it!

2 minutes ago, wearethepeople1 said:

He's getting the best out of the squad he's got to work with!

Archived