Jack right back

gsa

I don't think any of the players should be getting it at the moment, even Miller. Not saying changes shouldn't be made when picking a starting XI but the team/squad should be getting our praise right now and the slagging off kept for when it's really deserved. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, gsa said:

Not me. 

Lets wait until the next game our midfield is overrun with Jack watching like the Aberdeen standard player we all know he is. Or the next amateur level left winger who has a field day against "Tav ". 

Who was the last amateur level left winger to have a field day against Tav? 

2 hours ago, gsa said:

Jack is a poor midfielder and Tavernier can't defend. He evidence for both of those things being true fat outweighs anything they did in two games. Two games. 

Disagree about Jack GSA, thought he played well on Wednesday and more of the same again on Sunday till he was red carded. Agree about Tav, although his defending has been slightly better recently, imo. 

This represents possibly the most mental suggestion I’ve read.  The OP thinks Jack is average so we should make him a FB?  If you don’t like the fella why would you play him at all?  We then should take Tav, who he is also unsure about and make him a midfielder.

Are you Kenny Miller by any chance :mutley:

5 hours ago, gsa said:

Although yesterday was one of his better games, I personally don't think Jack is good enough to be a centre midfielder for us. Added to that is the fact Tavernier gives us pace and energy going forward but is pretty awful defensively. Would Jack plaything right back and Tavernier further forward be the answer? 

Apparently Jack was competent as a right back for Scotland v Holland.

Providing everyone is fit I'd go for this set up- 

Fod

Jack      Alves   Cardoso or Wilson     John

Tav            Holt         Mccrorie       Candieas

Dorrans

Morales 

That to me, looks a solid enough team. Another centre back and perhaps centre midfielder would be ideal but even without them, that's a team capable of putting together a run of wins. 

I think Tav's defensive ability is too harshly critised, hes not amazing but hes far from awul!

5 minutes ago, Gustav said:

This suggestion and saying Riquelme is in the best 5 players of all time, you must be on some excellent drugs.

I said my top 5. 

Riquelme is more popular than Maradona in Argentina. They certainly know more about football than some Scottish dick who watches the SPL. 

1 minute ago, gsa said:

I said my top 5. 

Riquelme is more popular than Maradona in Argentina. They certainly know more about football than some Scottish dick who watches the SPL. 

Why would the country you live in make you more knowledgeable about football than someone else :confused:

6 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Why would the country you live in make you more knowledgeable about football than someone else :confused:

Because if the country you live in is Scotland there's a more than fair chance you're the sort of clueless idiot who cheers when someone heads a back lads to their keeper or when a forward charges down a clearance at the corner flag.

Just now, gsa said:

Because if the country you live in is Scotland there's a more than fair chance you're the sort of clueless idiot who cheers when someone heads a back lads to their keeper or when a forward charges down a clearance at the corner flag.

Racist.

10 hours ago, gsa said:

Although yesterday was one of his better games, I personally don't think Jack is good enough to be a centre midfielder for us. Added to that is the fact Tavernier gives us pace and energy going forward but is pretty awful defensively. Would Jack plaything right back and Tavernier further forward be the answer? 

Apparently Jack was competent as a right back for Scotland v Holland.

Providing everyone is fit I'd go for this set up- 

Fod

Jack      Alves   Cardoso or Wilson     John

Tav            Holt         Mccrorie       Candieas

Dorrans

Morales 

That to me, looks a solid enough team. Another centre back and perhaps centre midfielder would be ideal but even without them, that's a team capable of putting together a run of wins. 

Thank God you're not in charge.

3 hours ago, gsa said:

I said my top 5. 

That's because he played the vast majority of his career there where as Madonna didn't. 

3 hours ago, gsa said:

I said my top 5. 

Can you prove that Riqueleme is more popular that Maradona ? I can't believe the 2 are even been compared 

14 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Name one game this season where someone has given him a torrid time for 90 minutes? No one has. 

I'm still waiting for an answer OP. IF Tav is so shite, cite some examples of when opposition players have destroyed him. 

No answer? I thought not. TalkShite.com

12 hours ago, bluechip said:

Disagree about Jack GSA, thought he played well on Wednesday and more of the same again on Sunday till he was red carded. Agree about Tav, although his defending has been slightly better recently, imo. 

Tav doesn't have the intelligence or awareness to be an effective midfielder. Sorry.