Jack right back

gsa

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know we arent where we want to be but fuck sake can we no just be happy for a couple of days, the team we have slaughtered all season has produced in the last 2 games. We controlled the game and dictated the tempo for the first time is fuck knows how long.

Jack has played well in the last 2 games if he could reign it in a bit a stop getting sent off it would help. Jack played RB in a nothing friendly agaist a pish dutch team that couldnt be arsed so i wouldnt read into it too much.

As for windass, he is the whipping boy for many, and i include myself in that. His form has actually been decent the last few games, he isnt a world beater etc but deserves to stay in the team as much as anybody else based on recent performances.

I wouldnt tinker with the team as it has been working. If we play shite at the weekend then fair enough. 

1 hour ago, Brown Brogues said:

I know we arent where we want to be but fuck sake can we no just be happy for a couple of days, the team we have slaughtered all season has produced in the last 2 games. We controlled the game and dictated the tempo for the first time is fuck knows how long.

Jack has played well in the last 2 games if he could reign it in a bit a stop getting sent off it would help. Jack played RB in a nothing friendly agaist a pish dutch team that couldnt be arsed so i wouldnt read into it too much.

As for windass, he is the whipping boy for many, and i include myself in that. His form has actually been decent the last few games, he isnt a world beater etc but deserves to stay in the team as much as anybody else based on recent performances.

I wouldnt tinker with the team as it has been working. If we play shite at the weekend then fair enough. 

Windass was rightfully a bit of a whipping boy. He’s been shite, despite having talent.

Hes also been given a fair amount of credit for his last two performances. Far better in a central role. And he’s worked his baws off. 

36 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Windass was rightfully a bit of a whipping boy. He’s been shite, despite having talent.

Hes also been given a fair amount of credit for his last two performances. Far better in a central role. And he’s worked his baws off. 

Spot on.

Jack is going to become a very important part of the midfield for years to come. McCrorie and him will make it difficult for other teams to play. 

Been impressed with the both of them. 

Tavernier is having a decent run of games. Time to build a wee run of wins