• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

23 minutes ago, JC10 said:

If some unknown taig who played down south tweeted something like ''mon aberdeen" on Sunday we'd be saying how obsessed he was :lol:

Fair enough coming out and saying you support us but this is just tragic.

Nah. Obsession isn't wanting your rivals to get pumped and saying so.

1 hour ago, JC10 said:

If some unknown taig who played down south tweeted something like ''mon aberdeen" on Sunday we'd be saying how obsessed he was :lol:

Fair enough coming out and saying you support us but this is just tragic.

Tragic :lol: It’s his own twitter account ya plum. 

51 minutes ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Tragic :lol: It’s his own twitter account ya plum. 

I know that, which is why it's tragic.

Like these pishy facebook pages that wank over PSG humping them when we're struggling to beat teams that barely qualify as professional.

19 minutes ago, JC10 said:

I know that, which is why it's tragic.

Like these pishy facebook pages that wank over PSG humping them when we're struggling to beat teams that barely qualify as professional.

What does that have to do with a Rangers fan tweeting his support of a team playing celtic? :lol:

40 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Is there a problem with the guy supporting Rangers and hating the other lot?   

Imagine if a tarrier playing for somebody like Swansea or West Brom, asking for a top of a team we were playing in Europe, everybody would be hitting out with the obsessed patter.

16 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Imagine if a tarrier playing for somebody like Swansea or West Brom, asking for a top of a team we were playing in Europe, everybody would be hitting out with the obsessed patter.

It's other things that represent obsession. What he said was just normal rivalry banter. The kind of thing that's always happened and always will between the fans of the two.

He posts about Rangers all the time, like any other Rangers fan, don't understand the negativity towards him?

He's a goalscoring machine in the development league for Swansea and has played a few games for their first team, boy is going places. 

3 minutes ago, Iron Proddy said:

IIRC he did something similar when Wales were playing the irish.

He talks about Rangers a lot more than he talks about the tims, only seems to get highlighted on here when it's about celtc for some reason

13 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Probably due to the volume of tarriers who use the forum outnumbering Bears.

Another reason why i don't come on here as much now a days

Don't get me wrong, there are still a good few proper Rangers fans on here, but the majority seems to be wee fannies looking for attention or beggars thinking they're involved in some undercover sting operation 

49 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

Another reason why i don't come on here as much now a days

Don't get me wrong, there are still a good few proper Rangers fans on here, but the majority seems to be wee fannies looking for attention or beggars thinking they're involved in some undercover sting operation 

Yip, it's not been the best recently.