Our Board

DariuszAdamczuk

In the past 6 weeks our board have made a catalogue of errors which you'd struggle to see at any semi competent football club.

- Pedro sacked with nobody in line to replace him

-Practically writing off our season while still in the title race by not appointing anyone during the International break after Murty had steadied the ship somewhat in the Hearts game. 

-Following this Murty loses 2 games to Hamilton and Dundee (if we had won these games we'd be 4 POINTS behind the mhanks just now IF they win their game in hand)

-Finally deciding at long last to announce McInnes as the man we want after beating his team twice.

-Leaving our whole team and Murty in the lurch prior to our game at home to Ross County by being no closer to a full time appointment after somehow being turned down by McInnes. The board have actually conspired to fuck things up so badly that they've probably unsettled our own team.

These clowns need chased from our club, I'll be shocked if there's a Plan B for the position and more shocked if the man we do end up hiring is actually of any kind of acceptable standard. 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We genuinely are being turned into a laughing stock by these clowns. We have had years of shit and we seem to be going backwards, the fans of other teams will be loving it.

Didn't want McInnes but pissed off, it should be an honour to be asked to manage us and a no brained to take the job.

Just now, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Exactly this, how does that look to any other potential candidate? 

We have no hope in hell getting a big name, guys associated with the club don't want it, we apparently don't want a foreigner, think the only option we have is to go with Murty

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

We have no hope in hell getting a big name, guys associated with the club don't want it, we apparently don't want a foreigner, think the only option we have is to go with Murty

Grim if true but I've said since the start I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being Murty, yet another 6 months or so of our history just written off for an experiment with an unproven manager.

Just now, DariuszAdamczuk said:

Grim if true but I've said since the start I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up being Murty, yet another 6 months or so of our history just written off for an experiment with an unproven manager.

I like Murty and if it is him I will back him all the way. With this board I wouldn't be surprised if McCoist was the next option

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I like Murty and if it is him I will back him all the way. With this board I wouldn't be surprised if McCoist was the next option

I like him and I'd back him but I can't see it being the answer, if it was going to be him he should've been given it a week or 2 after Pedro's sacking so everyone knows where they stand. That is sadly not how our board functions 

21 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

They're professional liars, I'm sure they'll come up with some bullshit to please the gullible

They’re fucking shambolic. I’m thinking of starting a group against them, jumping about in a rat mask and then releasing an autobiography about how good I am.

11 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

I cant see there being anyone else other than Murty. Dont get me wrong i appreciate everything the man has done for us and continues to do. Just think we need experience and at the moment he doesnt have enough for me, but ill always back him. If it is him till end of the season then i wonder what kind of budget he will get in January. If the plan is to get rid at end of the season i cant see him being allowed to make any drastic changes to the squad.

10 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

They’re fucking shambolic. I’m thinking of starting a group against them, jumping about in a rat mask and then releasing an autobiography about how good I am.

What annoys me the most is the guys who lead the boycotts of merch, STs etc to chase the other crowd are now nowhere to be seen. 

They made average fans feel somewhat guilty for supporting the team while they dined out on starving the club of funds.

Now we are stuck with a board that is arguably just as incompetent as those that went before. I don't really mind the incompetence per se, its that we were promised things would be better and more professional under this lot.

6 minutes ago, barkie said:

Keep seeing sack the board on various threads which is fine by me but what is the plan to replace them? 

Absolutely spot on. This mess is big enough without the bother that would follow getting a new board in place!