Our Board

DariuszAdamczuk

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Gave the board my backing sadly tho despite being very successful businessmen they haven't the first clue how to run a football club. Time they were removed by whatever means tbh. This is up there with admin in the way I didn't expect it. Rangers fc knocked back by Aberdeen manager :megaanguish:

When will we get the break we all deserve FFS its been 5 yr of hell

I have never ever bought into the chat that our troubles will cost us a generation of fans until tonight mind numbing shit this is 

they got our backing at the agm .no doubt it will be the same this time next year :duh: were all talk and no action

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

With all these 'it's a done deal" posts I would have assumed the board had made some sort of approach weeks ago, and made sure that they had a plan in place. It seems that they have put all their arrogant eggs in one basket and thought that no way would McInnes refuse the post. Incompetent twats is being too nice. They are gambling with the club,  and for reasons best known to themselves, giving up on the season with everything to play for. If we were only a week or two into the search for a new manager I might not be so upset, but after all this time with us no further on I am raging. The board have outlived their usefulness, it's time for change. And if they now make some ridiculous knee jerk appointment it would appear that there are more than a few bears ready to knock on their door demanding answers.

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

With all these 'it's a done deal" posts I would have assumed the board had made some sort of approach weeks ago, and made sure that they had a plan in place. It seems that they have put all their arrogant eggs in one basket and thought that no way would McInnes refuse the post. Incompetent twats is being too nice. They are gambling with the club,  and for reasons best known to themselves, giving up on the season with everything to play for. If we were only a week or two into the search for a new manager I might not be so upset, but after all this time with us no further on I am raging. The board have outlived their usefulness, it's time for change. And if they now make some ridiculous knee jerk appointment it would appear that there are more than a few bears ready to knock on their door demanding answers.

Every club on the planet sounds a prospect out before they make their interest known, its another total fuck up by the lot of them.

2 hours ago, lerxst said:

laughing stock of world football.

Nobody gives a fuck about Scottish football so I don't see how we can be the laughing stock of World football.

TBH I'm not that fussed he didn't come, he has won 1 trophy and finished 2nd in a league where it was a given anyway except Delias last season in charge at celtic where he should have made his name by giving Aberdeen their first league title in fuck knows how long. Add to that we would need to pay £1 million for his services which is money that could be diverted into buying better players or used as part of the wage for a better manager. 

I do however feel the board need to get guys at the club who know how to run a football club, these guy don't need to be board members but just 2 or 3 guys who know how to run a club who can advise them and make decisions with them.

4 minutes ago, geronimoo said:

Nobody gives a fuck about Scottish football so I don't see how we can be the laughing stock of World football.

TBH I'm not that fussed he didn't come, he has won 1 trophy and finished 2nd in a league where it was a given anyway except Delias last season in charge at celtic where he should have made his name by giving Aberdeen their first league title in fuck knows how long. Add to that we would need to pay £1 million for his services which is money that could be diverted into buying better players or used as part of the wage for a better manager. 

I do however feel the board need to get guys at the club who know how to run a football club, these guy don't need to be board members but just 2 or 3 guys who know how to run a club who can advise them and make decisions with them.

Because we have a catholic media who make sure the rest of the world knows about every fuck up that happens at the club .

3 minutes ago, watpnosurrender said:

what happens when players are shite wee get rid of them what happens when managers are shite they get sacked so what is the difference with the board because there not any different there also shite and now they should be gone also

Theres nobody interested in taking over the club and the bastards know it.

i Honestly now would get shot of King and couple others. We are a complete laughing stock, so unprofessional......... We sink lower and lower week after week in terms of football, off field etc.

Why we even went for McInnes is beyond me, celtic got Rodgers. They lead the way, Get a fkn Top Manager in and let him bring guys on and sell our guys for more than £500000.

Get Traynor to buggery too........ Spend a Million quid and HIRE all of celtic Media department, they make players worth £11 million cause they pick up phone to the daily record not because Dembele and co are worth effin 11million quid !!!!!

GET A REAL MANAGER, Get a real Investor in.....sell to Red Bull, Sell to Dallas Cowboys, sell to someone who has fkn business sense and money.  Rangers men galore we need NAW!!!!!!!! We need Rangers men supporting the club, we need business men who know what the Fk there doing to RUN the Club.

Sickened by the lot of them.

Dunny pissed aff ranting bear

2 hours ago, Lord Lockin said:

All I hear is the board should get to fuck - what then padlock the gates - it's their money that's keeping the club going

They should do the right thing and put their hands up and admit they don’t have the funds needed to complete the job and bring in a collective who can financially take our club to the level it deserves. Due diligence etc obviously.

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Agreed but still won't stop every taig in the media slaughtering the club tomorrow........

They are already, but the way we handled this and that fucking statement, no doubt a Jabba piece, we deserve all we get and that's down to King.

Every last one needs sacked.

1 hour ago, Badger said:

It's a sad day when an lifelong fan, and former player, turns us down to be manager.

Maybe dubious about his managerial ability, but he strikes me as being a man of reasonable integrity. I wonder why he has turned us down - he must feel he is onto a loser.

Well, when you need to check your fingers after shaking the hand of our Chairman, it doesn't bode well for job security and promises fulfilled.

King and co need to go as they are seriously dragging this institution into the gutter.

My fear is that these clowns will eventually drag us into Admin 2. They have no loyalty or comprehension of what it means to be part of the Rangers family or uphold our proud traditions. Money comes first to these people..and they have proved they have none.

No better than Green and Co. Utterly fucking clueless. I am fucking incensed when I see that charlatan King sitting in a directors box at Ibrox. A bloody imposter looking for a quick buck to recoup his losses. Probably the only way forward in the future is for fan ownership...WATP.

5 hours ago, The Wee General said:

My fear is that these clowns will eventually drag us into Admin 2. They have no loyalty or comprehension of what it means to be part of the Rangers family or uphold our proud traditions. Money comes first to these people..and they have proved they have none.

No better than Green and Co. Utterly fucking clueless. I am fucking incensed when I see that charlatan King sitting in a directors box at Ibrox. A bloody imposter looking for a quick buck to recoup his losses. Probably the only way forward in the future is for fan ownership...WATP.

This board need to go but fan ownership would be an absolute fucking disaster and probably finish us for good 

What’s pissing me off is that we aren’t that far behind an inconsistent celtic this season. If we sorted this mess out during the International break then I truly believe we could be a couple points behind with a Jan transfer window coming up. It’s mis management on a massive scale 

8 hours ago, Pedro91104 said:

They should do the right thing and put their hands up and admit they don’t have the funds needed to complete the job and bring in a collective who can financially take our club to the level it deserves. Due diligence etc obviously.

Wait...what? There are line ups waiting in the wings with buckets of cash ready and willing?

booo sack the board