Our Board

DariuszAdamczuk

13 hours ago, callumbo87 said:

Ive thought about this for years but SURELY there has to be a Rangers fan out there somewhere that is an astute businessman and has a fair amount of cash to get things moving again?!  

We have a huge following, has to be a few!?   

Who would want the hassle tbh? It would not surprise me if the real reason Mcinnes never came is because he knows whoever becomes the Rangers manager is going to have a tough time in the city and a tough time from the media here. At Aberdeen he gets no hassle and a decent career. Come to Rangers he would be getting stabbed in the back from the media constantly while saint brendan gets praised constantly with his team. We are a toxic club right now, to investors, supporters, and potential managers ( Ones that are good and proven).

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As much as I hate these cunts, there's  nobody waiting  to come in with an endless supply of money to replace them. Any Rangers fan who actively supported and got these chancers in place should hang their heads in shame. More worryingly there are still plenty who think this board are the right guys to take us forward. Unfuckingbelievable.

7 minutes ago, SheriffHood said:

As much as I hate these cunts, there's  nobody waiting  to come in with an endless supply of money to replace them. Any Rangers fan who actively supported and got these chancers in place should hang their heads in shame. More worryingly there are still plenty who think this board are the right guys to take us forward. Unfuckingbelievable.

Get yerself to fuck with this pish, thousands of good Bears supported these fucking clowns in good faith thinking they would take us forward and they have been badly let down, it's the board who should hang their heads in shame not the fans who thought these cunts would be better than the last lot. 

9 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Get yerself to fuck with this pish, thousands of good Bears supported these fucking clowns in good faith thinking they would take us forward and they have been badly let down, it's the board who should hang their heads in shame not the fans who thought these cunts would be better than the last lot. 

You get yourself to fuck. Thousands of decent bears had the wool pulled over their eyes with false promises and lies from these cunts is more like it. That's a big difference to the ones who actively helped get them in place and still support them.

1 hour ago, SheriffHood said:

You get yourself to fuck. Thousands of decent bears had the wool pulled over their eyes with false promises and lies from these cunts is more like it. That's a big difference to the ones who actively helped get them in place and still support them.

Maybe you should have said that in your first post then, it's a bit different from what I quoted and put in bold... like I said thousands that took part in protest and actively helped get them in including me now realise this board are cunts. 

And naw I won't be hanging my head in shame or getting to fuck anytime soon.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Absolutely bang on the money. 

How did potless Paul end up on the board.... Ah old pals act from King. 

Robertson was Dempsters lackey at Motherwell on 40K a year to become MD at Rangers on 200K + bonus how does that work out... Ah old pals Act from King. 

Dickson keeps his job even though he worked with the spivs but worked with board when King was there with Murray... Again old pals act. 

Traynor another one his level 5 company getting paid for fuck all and the PR is a fucking joke has he been sacked... No ahh old pals act again... 

You see it’s old pals act same as why Park is on the board..

We need a CEO running our club who has run football clubs till this happens we will stumble from one disaster to the next. 

3 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Wait...what? There are line ups waiting in the wings with buckets of cash ready and willing?

booo sack the board 

I never intimated that it would happen just like that, we know that’s not gonna happen however looking into the prospect is the least the current board can do as they clearly don’t have the funds or the acumen to get us out the sorry state we find ourselves in. They are a complete disgrace.

its not Rangers men we need at board level it’s astute business men and a setup that has people within that actually have a clue about running a club like Rangers.

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

As the ones who continue to support them should hang their heads in shame.

1 hour ago, djbroxybear said:

How did potless Paul end up on the board.... Ah old pals act from King. 

Robertson was Dempsters lackey at Motherwell on 40K a year to become MD at Rangers on 200K + bonus how does that work out... Ah old pals Act from King. 

Dickson keeps his job even though he worked with the spivs but worked with board when King was there with Murray... Again old pals act. 

Traynor another one his level 5 company getting paid for fuck all and the PR is a fucking joke has he been sacked... No ahh old pals act again... 

You see it’s old pals act same as why Park is on the board..

We need a CEO running our club who has run football clubs till this happens we will stumble from one disaster to the next. 

A good CEO would not touch our club with a shitty stick and the last thing Kings wants is a stranger coming in who is smarter than him and finding what he shouldn't be! King needs a yes man to allow him to continue with his shenanigans unfettered.

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Maybe you should have said that in your first post then, it's a bit different from what I quoted and put in bold... like I said thousands that took part in protest and actively helped get them in including me now realise this board are cunts. 

And naw I won't be hanging my head in shame or getting to fuck anytime soon.

You actually thought that a 41 count criminal guilty of corporate felony was going to save us? Did you also miss his dirty campaign of driving down the share price from 70p to his personal gain and robbing thousands of fans and institutional shaeholders in the process?

Now I'll give you that King can be quite convincing, but the elephant in the room was that he was a convicted crim and how anyone with such a record could be believed and have him as Chairman of this great institution beggars belief.

Lessons learned I hope.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You actually thought that a 41 count criminal guilty of corporate felony was going to save us? Did you also miss his dirty campaign of driving down the share price from 70p to his personal gain and robbing thousands of fans and institutional shaeholders in the process?

Now I'll give you that King can be quite convincing, but the elephant in the room was that he was a convicted crim and how anyone with such a record could be believed and have him as Chairman of this great institution beggars belief.

Lessons learned I hope.

Shut up ya condescending fanny

16 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

A good CEO would not touch our club with a shitty stick and the last thing Kings wants is a stranger coming in who is smarter than him and finding what he shouldn't be! King needs a yes man to allow him to continue with his shenanigans unfettered.

You may be possibly right, the only way change is going happen in any capacity is the fans us as without us there is no Rangers FC , We are heading backwards but the board bowling club committee can’t seem to see it. 

15 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Lessons learned I hope.

Wtf is the criteria for a fit and proper person to run a football club in Scotland anyway? 

18 hours ago, DariuszAdamczuk said:

In the past 6 weeks our board have made a catalogue of errors which you'd struggle to see at any semi competent football club.

- Pedro sacked with nobody in line to replace him

-Practically writing off our season while still in the title race by not appointing anyone during the International break after Murty had steadied the ship somewhat in the Hearts game. 

-Following this Murty loses 2 games to Hamilton and Dundee (if we had won these games we'd be 4 POINTS behind the mhanks just now IF they win their game in hand)

-Finally deciding at long last to announce McInnes as the man we want after beating his team twice.

-Leaving our whole team and Murty in the lurch prior to our game at home to Ross County by being no closer to a full time appointment after somehow being turned down by McInnes. The board have actually conspired to fuck things up so badly that they've probably unsettled our own team.

These clowns need chased from our club, I'll be shocked if there's a Plan B for the position and more shocked if the man we do end up hiring is actually of any kind of acceptable standard. 

We don't need enemies to conspire against us. We can fuck it up all by ourselves thank you. 

Buenos Noches Amigo,s
I must confess in the 60 years of supporting Rangers I have never witnessed such a shambles.
It was bad enough in 2012 but this apology for Board beggars belief.
I did write to Mr Roberston back in May expressing my concerns over the appointment of Pedro.However he did reply advising he was " selected after a full and rigorous recruitment process and the board is confident that he can take the club forward and help us become competitive again "

REALLY !!

Now have the DM fiasco which in my eyes makes this Board "Unfit for Purpose "I personally did not think that Derek McInnes was the right fit for us 

What the hell is our Director of Football Mark Allen doing to justify his position and salary.
I can see names being banded about such as Billy Davies ,Big Eck etc ... No way !
If the board behave this way running their own business it make you wonder.

I think that no one of any stature will touch us with our issues and financial problems. Mind you there is always some mercenary bastards out in cyberspace Steve McLaren springs to mind..... help ma Boab

In my eyes Graeme Murty has done a great job after being dropped in it yet again.

I think he should be allowed to continue until the end of the season as i think he could guide us into second place. He seems to have the respect of the players and they enjoy playing for him. He is not afraid of changing things ie dropping Bruno and giving Ross a holding role.

What about the future not sure ...but lets not worry about it now and try to limit the damage being done to our club by this apology of a Glasgow Rangers board (check out the statement on the Rangers Website.)

Seriously Peed Off 

The problem all starts from the top of the business Unfortunately. Dave King is just not a Credible Chairman. The chairman should in essence be a respected and trusted establishment figure, hopefully with strong international business links, and a paragon of integrity. The board are NOT high net worth individuals with a  track record of running successful multi million pound businesses. 

It really is time to start over. Remove the current board and get in respected Business professionals that can make a difference rather than use the position of trust to further their own interests and line their pockets.