Club Statement

RFCRobertson

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Somebody deal with this prick...........

is there something wrong with you?

I'm trying to pass on what I know is the truth and to let posters on here see there's a lot more to this story than meets the eye. No one's more devastated this hasn't gone through than McInnes himself.

You seem incapable of debating or conversing with others in a reasonable manner. You're an embarrassment to yourself and all decent Rangers supporters,

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, KingKennyMiller said:

I'm trying to pass on what I know is the truth and to let posters on here see there's a lot more to this story than meets the eye. No one's more devastated this hasn't gone through than McInnes himself.

You seem incapable of debating or conversing with others in a reasonable manner. You're an embarrassment to yourself and all decent Rangers supporters,

You know fuck all ya idiot , now do one back to the forum you came from.

9 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Went back on their promise of player recruitment and felt they had him over a barrel as Aberdeen had accepted the fact that he was leaving.

They had a verbal agreement weeks ago that he would be responsible for the players he wanted, Moult being one of them.Rangers changed that and that's why he's not our new Manager.

Not that i agree 100% with what you've wrote in your last few posts.

It is and should be clear to all bears that our current executive are pish - and early 2019 will clarify if fish face has not turned up £30-£50m then he's not only a sars lying cunt, he's a lying cunt to his (supposed) own.

2 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

PM me your contact and i'll verify it m8. Don't listen to them headbangers..

Stick your bank account details down too -  just so I know you are not trying to baffle me.

:tu:

9 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Went back on their promise of player recruitment and felt they had him over a barrel as Aberdeen had accepted the fact that he was leaving.

They had a verbal agreement weeks ago that he would be responsible for the players he wanted, Moult being one of them.Rangers changed that and that's why he's not our new Manager.

Bullshit and you know it.

5 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Just got a PM from this fella threatening to 'do me in'.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

What a fuckin rocket , my guess is you're another taig and hopefully someone on here deals with you sooner rather than later.

You remind me of those wee diddy stewards at an away game shouting for the Polis because someone's managed to sneak in.... " Occifer! Occifer!!! "

Try and listen and learn for once in your useless life.

2 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Don't know why I'm even trying to educate people such as you.

You're probably one of those clowns that actually thinks McInnes " Shat it "

So according to you or your sources, Rangers had him over a barrel ?

That worked well, and when did Milne say he was resigned that he was leaving ? I missed that

19 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Given the deal was done it's perfectly clear something's happened. Not sure what that is though.

Just now, KingKennyMiller said:

You remind me of those wee diddy stewards at an away game shouting for the Polis because someone's managed to sneak in.... " Occifer! Occifer!!! "

Try and listen and learn for once in your useless life.

What away games would that be ya taig bastard ? 

Its better getting this dafty off here now instead of allowing him to post shite all night then finally realising he's a taig , someone deal with him.......

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

So according to you or your sources, Rangers had him over a barrel ?

That worked well, and when did Milne say he was resigned that he was leaving ? I missed that

Milne knew he wanted to go to Rangers and had resigned himself to the fact that Aberdeen had lost him. He couldn't believe his luck when Robertson and Allen fucked it up and allowed McInnes to return to Aberdeen.

1 minute ago, sassaaaa said:

Its better getting this dafty off here now instead of allowing him to post shite all night then finally realising he's a taig , someone deal with him.......

Other posters might actually be glad to see and hear another side of the argument.

Do you just want everyone that doesn't agree with your warped view of the world banned?

3 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Ironic that you can use terms such as "Taig bastard" and yet want me dealt with. 

On any reasonable forum you would be removed immediately.

1 minute ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Other posters might actually be glad to see and hear another side of the argument.

Do you just want everyone that doesn't agree with your warped view of the world banned?

Nobody believes you, especially after you threatened me by PM.

6 minutes ago, Big Al II said:

Given the deal was done it's perfectly clear something's happened. Not sure what that is though.

The deal was all but sealed mate. At 4.00pm yesterday MCinnes was in Maryhill and all set to be unveiled as our new Manager and then the player recruitment policy changed everything.

1 minute ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Ironic that you can use terms such as "Taig bastard" and yet want me dealt with. 

On any reasonable forum you would be removed immediately.

Thats because we don't allow taig bastards on here dafty.

What was you're previous name when you last got banned ?

4 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

The deal was all but sealed mate. At 4.00pm yesterday MCinnes was in Maryhill and all set to be unveiled as our new Manager and then the player recruitment policy changed everything.

His names is McInnes, no doubt something changed his mind but until we hear  it from the horses mouth it’s bullshit.

Archived