Club Statement

RFCRobertson

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

The deal was all but sealed mate. At 4.00pm yesterday MCinnes was in Maryhill and all set to be unveiled as our new Manager and then the player recruitment policy changed everything.

You can't even spell the guys name ya fuckin mug , get this taig to fuck.........

1 hour ago, KingKennyMiller said:

That statement is a complete embarrassment, but then, that's nothing new with this board..

McInnes was on his way to Ibrox yesterday then  the deal fell apart after he was handed a list of the players he was told he would be signing.

He said he wouldn't sign them for Aberdeen so he certainly wouldn't be signing them for Rangers. Talks went downhill rapidly from that point on and the deal fell apart.

Milne agreed to make a statement to get the Aberdeen fans that had slated McInnes back on side.

McInnes is devastated at the events that unfolded as he desperately wanted to be Rangers manager. You can take that one to the bank.

That ^^^ is lifted from a bheast board, posted prior to you posting it on here - all you've done is remove the words SevCo and Zombie and tidied it up a bit :sarcasm:

48 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

What's your username on sellicminded and the fiddleboard? :pipe:

:happy:

So, I'll ask you once again... :pipe:

2 hours ago, KingKennyMiller said:

That statement is a complete embarrassment, but then, that's nothing new with this board..

McInnes was on his way to Ibrox yesterday then  the deal fell apart after he was handed a list of the players he was told he would be signing.

He said he wouldn't sign them for Aberdeen so he certainly wouldn't be signing them for Rangers. Talks went downhill rapidly from that point on and the deal fell apart.

Milne agreed to make a statement to get the Aberdeen fans that had slated McInnes back on side.

McInnes is devastated at the events that unfolded as he desperately wanted to be Rangers manager. You can take that one to the bank.

So we take around 6 weeks to decide McInnes is our number 1 target. We, by all accounts meet the compensation, which, depending on who you believe could be anything up to £1million. Presumably, via a third party, personal terms, budget etc have been discussed behind the scenes. Once we get the go ahead privately that McInnes wants it, we're happy, we wait until after the 2 sheep games to make a formal approach. At this stage we, the fans are already angry and frustrated.

Everyone and their granny now expects the deal to go through, yet you are suggesting that after all those weeks and weeks of time and money wasted, angry backlashes from fans, frustration from Murty, inconsistent on field performances, and confirmation via King at the AGM/interview thereafter saying it would be resolved ASAP, we randomly drop a curve ball that has never been discussed previously at the very last minute, along the lines of "Derek, by the way, it's just to let you know we've got a list of players we're GOING to sign, and just for shits and giggles they're not even good enough for Aberdeen, can you just sign here". Even if you have been given this information, do you honesty, genuinely believe this to be true?

Just now, Virtuoso said:

That ^^^ is lifted from a bheast board, posted prior to you posting it on here - all you've done is remove the words SevCo and Zombie and tidied it up a bit :sarcasm:

So, I'll ask you once again... :pipe:

Once again a blatant taig bastard is allowed to get away with posting on here all night before anyone deals with the prick.......

3 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

You won't be hearing it from the horses mouth. Not now. Not ever.

As far as everyone was aware McInnes hadn’t actually left Aberdeen (the place) and he hadn’t spoken to us at all so I’m going to take what you posted with a massive pinch of salt 

22 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Kind of knew I would be wasting my time over here. 

Goodbye.

You're thick as fuck, and I'll bet you're reading this brains, if not banned.

Must be one of the shortest tenures ever of a taig on here before getting outed.

You're actually pathetic at it, now away back and have a giggle and laugh all about it, while deep down inside knowing you support a Club that covered up the rape of children, and as such were responsible for subsequent children being raped. 

Nothing to laugh about there, eh. I think people like you must just blank it out, fingers in the ears, didn't happen, didn't happen, but knowing really it did. 

And you actually support something that could do that?

Beasts from top to bottom...

17 minutes ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Kind of knew I would be wasting my time over here. 

Goodbye.

If you're still here? Answer me this why would our board care about lying to McInnes? Surely they would just promise him the world and then just not give him it. They wouldn't jeopardise the deal by speaking the truth..

It's probably us offering the compensation in instalments that has set alarm bells ringing..

So aye sounds like pish.. 

Something has went down though..

1 hour ago, KingKennyMiller said:

Milne knew he wanted to go to Rangers and had resigned himself to the fact that Aberdeen had lost him. He couldn't believe his luck when Robertson and Allen fucked it up and allowed McInnes to return to Aberdeen.

So Milne thinks himself lucky he can hang on to a guy who doesnt want to work for him?

6 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

I've just read that for the 3rd time and I'm now convinced it was Chris Graham or one of the poodles that penned it.

Has his/the RO prose all over it.

I thought it was a RO type statement when I read it last night V, well done you for reading it three times, once was enough for me. :thumbsup:

I,m sick and tired of hearing nothing but bad news from the board, suspect I'm not alone but when was the last time we heard something positive and that gave us hope for the future ?  The appointment  of Warburton should have been but I suspect most of us hadn't heard of him and knew nothing about his philosophies. This was followed by the inevitable ending resulting in further gloom, along with his results.  Then came the announcement of Pedro and I thought to myself, this is so left field the board must have some really good info on this guy, this could be the manager to take us onto the next level.  Aye it was, down the way.  Now we have the latest embarrassing shambles, are the board ever going to get something right ?   Think we'll be waiting a long time.

Archived