Club Statement

RFCRobertson

4 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

No offence mate, but you've been consistently wrong on the McInnes thing and agreeing with a guy who is an obvious taig is totally unbecoming of you. You're better than this. You've been taken in by stories, probably by people that you trusted, but it's time to stop now. McInnes isn't coming, you were wrong, and you need to get over it.

Name me one thing I was wrong about on the McInne's thing let alone "consistently" ... I said we would be making our move for him after the two Aberdeen games when others were saying no that doesn't make any sense ... and we did make a move ... was told the ball would be rolling by Monday after the Pittodrie game and it was ... this was Andy Smilie that said it after Graeme Park told him - which was correct... was told 3 to 1 on was a great price for him as manager with this information in mind and I said no it's shite odds as anything could happen and made a joke about his legs falling off with scepecemia to make the point that things can still go tits up 

So what the fuck are you talking about? McInnes WAS COMING he was at Mar Hall for talks, deal agreed ... 

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

No offence mate, but you've been consistently wrong on the McInnes thing and agreeing with a guy who is an obvious taig is totally unbecoming of you. You're better than this. You've been taken in by stories, probably by people that you trusted, but it's time to stop now. McInnes isn't coming, you were wrong, and you need to get over it.

Really?

3 minutes ago, gsa said:

Do tell??

Remind me later and I'll PM when next on laptop you jumping onto mobile soon and will be a bastard to type .. Scott Allan stuff nothing mind blowing just cheeky but the Walker deal shows new levels of unprofessionalism .. was shocked by it.

Highly doubt someone with 24k likes is going to be making this up given the source especially:duh:

I never thought for a second it was our fault yet it’s blatantly obvious now that’ll be why.

Option to get Mcinnes in, Morgan, Moult, whoever else he wanted and we have decided on Murty and whatever duds we are going after instead.

This board is just as bad as the spivs before, scumbag bastards need hounded out.

5 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

What KAI says KK, this board will not last too long. 

But how do we get rid?  I'm meaning just ordinary season book or ticket buying fans , not shareholders or the obviously subservient 1872 mob. How do we bring progressive change?

7 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Your being daft. Of course it was agreed, of course something went tits up...too many independent sources to be untrue...You just want to believe different.

Even if the story about DM being told who to sign is true it’s nothing particularly shocking considering we have a DOF and player recruitment is a large part of his remit.

Considering we’ve seen about 5-6 million in fees and millions in wages being flushed down the toilet by the last two managers it’s probably not a shock and DM would have known this long before being approached.

3 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

Highly doubt someone with 24k likes is going to be making this up given the source especially:duh:

I never thought for a second it was our fault yet it’s blatantly obvious now that’ll be why.

Option to get Mcinnes in, Morgan, Moult, whoever else he wanted and we have decided on Murty and whatever duds we are going after instead.

This board is just as bad as the spivs before, scumbag bastards need hounded out.

Awk people can believe what they want mate one of the admin I PM'd isn't convinced either to be honest because he reckons someone at Mar Hall would have leaked it to the press which is fair enough but it's posts that are inaccurate like Pure_Qualitie's that annoy the tits off me saying I've been consistently wrong about McInnes' when I haven't been. 

3 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

Even if the story about DM being told who to sign is true it’s nothing particularly shocking considering we have a DOF and player recruitment is a large part of his remit.

Considering we’ve seen about 5-6 million in fees and millions in wages being flushed down the toilet by the last two managers it’s probably not a shock and DM would have known this long before being approached.

It's disgusting approaching a manager and telling him what players he'll be signing, if they don't work out he'll be the one who loses his job over it.

1 minute ago, Sparkle said:

But how do we get rid?  I'm meaning just ordinary season book or ticket buying fans , not shareholders or the obviously subservient 1872 mob. How do we bring progressive change?

It will not be easy S, but I do not want KK to go down the road of giving up watching his team.

It will need some kind of protest to get media coverage, but it should not in a way to effect the team. I like the idea of fans waiting outside for 10 or 15 minutes before going in, the problem is getting that organised.

I have always said that the directors have a duty of care to find the best financial support to make the team get to the top and if they cannot do that themselves then they should be looking for people who can.

It is late now and probably not making much sense but this cannot go on too long. I had never seen the KKM post until KAI answered it a wee while ago but I was astounded by both posts.

18 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Mate custodians come and go, Rangers will always be here. 

More and more people are wakening upto these scum bags they will have their day when the support finally boot them into touch.

Even though I believe this to be 110% true, you can't drop your club because of what someone you don't know says online. 

Ride it out. I think we are all used to the scum by now - can only go one way (up)

gutted that McInnes isn't our manager had a

few drinks tonight but I'll admit am worried for the future of our club if status quo remains.

@K.A.I

I don't doubt the information you have been passed. I also don't don't the legitimacy of the source. However, in your opinion how reliable is the source? Do you believe the details you've been given to be 100% accurate, total made up bullshit, or somewhere down the middle?

Presumably, anything coming from McInnes' side will be put out there to make him looking squeaky clean and devoid of any culpability. And it's certainly not uncommon, and not unnatural for those close to people to try to make things go away or to put a positive spin on things. Case in point, our board are incompetent cunts. However, they clearly have an influence on The Rangers Observer Twitter account. They attempt to twist things on that account for their own agenda however many of us take everything with a pinch of salt these days! We just have no idea what's fact or fiction! It's an utter mess!

Again, not doubting you, just utterly perplexed by this whole fiasco, and curious to see how reliable the source, who I presume is BR, is. Is he generally pretty solid do you know, or does he have any history of exaggerating the truth?

Cheers in advance..............

Just now, Gustav said:

It's disgusting approaching a manager and telling him what players he'll be signing, if they don't work out he'll be the one who loses his job over it.

What’s more disgusting is the amount we have been paying out each week for crap like Niko, Rossiter, Herrera,Pena,Garner,Senderos,Barton,MOH,Dodoo and others signed by the last two gaffers.

8 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Awk people can believe what they want mate one of the admin I PM'd isn't convinced either to be honest because he reckons someone at Mar Hall would have leaked it to the press which is fair enough but it's posts that are inaccurate like Pure_Qualitie's that annoy the tits off me saying I've been consistently wrong about McInnes' when I haven't been. 

Too many folk set on arguing with bears for no reason, all ye see on here yet most are double my age.

Fair play if some don’t buy it but clutching at straws to point score on here gees me the fear.

I was convinced it was all Aberdeen’s side as logic dictated that at the time, but it’s blatantly obvious now, the amount of times they have let us down or sat in silence, it’s no coincidence at all, offers a far better explanation as to why a Rangers fan would turn the job down.

Shame aswell cause I don’t think we are that far away from the taigs now, some decent players out there for free or Morelos type fee’s and we have just allowed ourselves to float into obscurity like a Leeds, if they aren’t out by this time next year max we are finished for a good while.

8 minutes ago, Albertz 78 said:

The DoF may come with the list as they do and therer maybe some gems among them, but the manager has the final say, otherwise he can't do his job his way with the tools he thinks will be a success. He would be trying to do his job with one hand tied behind his back. 

Wouldn't work with any credible manager if the DoF called the shots.

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

@K.A.I

I don't doubt the information you have been passed. I also don't don't the legitimacy of the source. However, in your opinion how reliable is the source? Do you believe the details you've been given to be 100% accurate, total made up bullshit, or somewhere down the middle?

Presumably, anything coming from McInnes' side will be put out there to make him looking squeaky clean and devoid of any culpability. And it's certainly not uncommon, and not unnatural for those close to people to try to make things go away or to put a positive spin on things. Case in point, our board are incompetent cunts. However, they clearly have an influence on The Rangers Observer Twitter account. They attempt to twist things on that account for their own agenda however many of us take everything with a pinch of salt these days! We just have no idea what's fact or fiction! It's an utter mess!

Again, not doubting you, just utterly perplexed by this whole fiasco, and curious to see how reliable the source, who I presume is BR, is. Is he generally pretty solid do you know, or does he have any history of exaggerating the truth?

Cheers in advance..............

As far as I'm concerned 100% accurate. 

When told these things I think the tone is a big thing.

I wasn't even going to share it on here in all honesty, but it's when I seen KingKennyMiller getting dugs abuse for posting similar I felt obliged to. 

Just now, Albertz 78 said:

What’s more disgusting is the amount we have been paying out each week for crap like Niko, Rossiter, Herrera,Pena,Garner,Senderos,Barton,MOH,Dodoo and others signed by the last two gaffers.

Well hire a competent manager who isn't going to sign shite like that

20 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Remind me later and I'll PM when next on laptop you jumping onto mobile soon and will be a bastard to type .. Scott Allan stuff nothing mind blowing just cheeky but the Walker deal shows new levels of unprofessionalism .. was shocked by it.

PM me if you can as well mate, interested to know just how incompetent these cunts are.

19 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

As far as I'm concerned 100% accurate. 

When told these things I think the tone is a big thing.

I wasn't even going to share it on here in all honesty, but it's when I seen KingKennyMiller getting dugs abuse for posting similar I felt obliged to. 

That is pretty frightening. It just seems so ludicrous. It's like an episode of Dream Team! I honestly don't understand the thought process of that. They were either going to scare off a potential manager by withdrawing previously agreed terms or they were going to appoint a manager, undermine him and have an unhappy manager from day 1? 

In fairness to the responses KKM faced, i'm sure you'll concede that this is an absolutely mental turn of events that defies belief so it is understandable why one would doubt this info, especially when he had a relatively low post count, and he just casually threw it out there in the middle of a conversation, and didn't necessarily even mention he had a source or anything.

My mind is fucked with all of this. None of this seems real!

Archived