Who are they ?

THEFISH

We have signed some known players in the past few years but some nowadays are completely unknown as far as Im concerened but......

Have you recently noticed the other clubs are signing many foreign players who are even more unknown.

Scotland...the scrapyard and resting place for all the crap around Europe :pipegreen:

Yeah you are spot on, we should be there blowing £18M on a striker just because he is English or spending £5M on some no-body from the English 2nd Division. We Demand answers SDM...

We will not be spending money we dont have until new investment comes in. SDM is biding his time, its been like this for a while you should have understood this by now. Im not asking you to agree with it, just accept it and get behind the team you 'support'. If we are getting a load of diddies in, I would rather we spent hee haw on them rather than bankrupt ourselves and self destruct as the rest of Europe seems intent to be. MON THE GERS.

Yeah you are spot on, we should be there blowing £18M on a striker just because he is English or spending £5M on some no-body from the English 2nd Division. We Demand answers SDM...

Yeah...or £8-10 quid on Heart's goalie. That would make great sense eh?

Yeah...or £8-10 quid on Heart's goalie. That would make great sense eh?

:lol::lol::lol:

just because they are not household names doesnt mean they are not good players. There might be a few gems in there somewhere. I would rather sign 6 £2 million players rather than one flo.

We are no askin the devious one to sign the likes a Domestos or Ajax just something along the lines of Jif at least :classier_than_pipeguy:

just because they are not household names doesnt mean they are not good players. There might be a few gems in there somewhere. I would rather sign 6 £2 million players rather than one flo.

We are no askin the devious one to sign the likes a Domestos or Ajax just something along the lines of Jif at least :classier_than_pipeguy:

surreal post of the day/week.

Fish old mate do you need your water changing or something

tbh i think we have signed strong players that will make a diffrence to the team, there is no way this is a one year plan, i am sure we will be building a team over the next 3 years that is going to rule the scottish league for a number of years.

surreal post of the day/week.

Fish old mate do you need your water changing or something

The waters are murky...some of them keep on peshin in here :lol:

Fishy my old boy! I understand you are not happy with our current squad and backroom staff. To be honest, I am not exactly jumping for joy...

However, our current situation has seen us with no trophies for the past two years and one of the worst campaigns the squad has ever seen. It would be a huge mistake, in my opinion to spend 80 million on world class, big named players just to dominate Scottish football. Fair enough, to make an impact in Europe, that would be great but you have to crawl before you can walk.

Our main goal should be to retain the SPL and make sure we are the dominant team in Scotland. Could you imagine spending big bucks only to finish 2nd again? What would be the cause this time? Certainly not Murray's mis-management...

At the moment, with the squad we have I am confident of winning the SPL this season. Hopefully this will turn into domination of the SPL and THEN we should certainly look at making an impact elsewhere by bringing in the big bucks.

At the moment, we have to be patient. And like yourself, I too think Murray should be gone...But he cannot leave if there is no buyer so we will have to do with him and his penny pinching and mis-management until a suitable buyer approaches Rangers.

Maist o' these unknown foreigners are only gettin signed cause the bungs are better and hidden easier in off shore bank accounts. Don't know whit oor excuse is for signin unknown Scottish players is ? Sorry a forgoat it's cause we're downsizing ! :sherlock:

well PLG signed totally unknown players which frustrated me. Wattie has at least signed people that the average football fan will have heard of which is pleasing.

But to be honest.. i would flip out if we were spending mega bucks on players that didnt deliver, and thats the tightrope you have. At Rangers you have to win EVERY game, and the majority of Gers fans love a scapegoat, someone to blame when it goes tits up.

Right now im pleased with the signings we have made, and if we get Naismith and Whittaker i will be even more pleased

With relation to your thread BLUEDIGNITY this is why I posteed this also...

Its turned into the way things have been in the Norwegian league for yonks....there iznay any Scottish stars in fitba plus foreign stars are not attracted to here anymore due to the crazy dosh in England and all that.

We are a 3rd or 4th rate league without a doubt and the people who run our game dont give a feck coz they know like Murray 50.000 will fill Ibrox and keep the game afloat and we will fill the stadiums at our away games :classier_than_pipeguy: